Metro Rankings

bleacher

Just now, FBfan26 said:

I mean to be truthful that’s what they say about every private against metro teams and to think they would have blew us out the water like that means your don’t pay attention. Brown have saved us in some games and nobody never said he didn’t but don’t act like he didn’t miss some key games last year and we still won. Pc don’t  develop kids and will be in the portal. Yea you sounding like a real hater but we knew that the last time you just in a conversation that had nothing to do with you and talking non sense.

Just now, FBfan26 said:

I mean to be truthful that’s what they say about every private against metro teams and to think they would have blew us out the water like that means your don’t pay attention. Brown have saved us in some games and nobody never said he didn’t but don’t act like he didn’t miss some key games last year and we still won. Pc don’t  develop kids and will be in the portal. Yea you sounding like a real hater but we knew that the last time you just in a conversation that had nothing to do with you and talking non sense.

@EastNasty get your boy

14 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

@EastNasty get your boy

@EastNasty doesn't know me and I don't know him . I know metro and outside of metro and I know the truth . I'm no hater I'm just stating what I know . The talent y'all have , y'all have done less with more than anybody in metro and y'all want a cookie for being the best in metro WITH NO RINGS. As far as D1 kids thank Buck Fitzgerald, y'all are not  the reason they get to these schools . Let me know where the lie is . Y'all don't want to play Mt Juliet or anybody of that caliber . That would require coaching and we see y'all are subpar without Brown , Vaughn , etc. Y'all are excited about a Lipscomb scrimmage and y'all lost to CR . A full game y'all would lose by 30. You want props , next cycle schedule Oakland , Riverdale , CPA , Blackman and win . We know y'all ran from Lipscomb in a real game last season , like y'all ran from Alcoa to 4A. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all ran from 4A after y'all get put out in the 2nd or 3rd round this year. I been around for 25 plus years I've seen it all and coached in metro and RUCO , Wilco , and private sector so the term hater is a joke I just see through the smoke and mirrors y'all present . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

@EastNasty doesn't know me and I don't know him . I know metro and outside of metro and I know the truth . I'm no hater I'm just stating what I know . The talent y'all have , y'all have done less with more than anybody in metro and y'all want a cookie for being the best in metro WITH NO RINGS. As far as D1 kids thank Buck Fitzgerald, y'all are not  the reason they get to these schools . Let me know where the lie is . Y'all don't want to play Mt Juliet or anybody of that caliber . That would require coaching and we see y'all are subpar without Brown , Vaughn , etc. Y'all are excited about a Lipscomb scrimmage and y'all lost to CR . A full game y'all would lose by 30. You want props , next cycle schedule Oakland , Riverdale , CPA , Blackman and win . We know y'all ran from Lipscomb in a real game last season , like y'all ran from Alcoa to 4A. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all ran from 4A after y'all get put out in the 2nd or 3rd round this year. I been around for 25 plus years I've seen it all and coached in metro and RUCO , Wilco , and private sector so the term hater is a joke I just see through the smoke and mirrors y'all present . 

I’ve been dealing with this fool on here for years. He’s incompetent to any truths. Oakland would bury a HEALTHY PC team by 42. As would many other good to very good caliber teams. Metro is metro and will always be METRO…. Undisciplined kids, poor coaching, inconsistent results, no weight room, etc etc…. @FIREBIRD80 you don’t like the facts bro! Move out of my way

7 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’ve been dealing with this fool on here for years. He’s incompetent to any truths. Oakland would bury a HEALTHY PC team by 42. As would many other good to very good caliber teams. Metro is metro and will always be METRO…. Undisciplined kids, poor coaching, inconsistent results, no weight room, etc etc…. @FIREBIRD80 you don’t like the facts bro! Move out of my way

Pretty obvious what you really wanted to say. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

It’s making sense now! You don’t like one of our coaches so you on here bitter! Vaughn wasn’t on that 2015 team that went to cookeville. Brown wasn’t a factor in 2019 when PC went back! But our coaches can’t coach shut up!!! Have we won state you are correct, but it’s coaching that y’all phrase that can’t even get to the Semi finals! I was over there yesterday and Ole Miss scout was over there looking at sophomore kid that has nothing to do with buck! So it’s plenty of lies you are spilling on here! For the last time nobody ran from Alcoa everyone in 3A even their fans thought Alcoa was moving up to 4A! Myself nor 26 is bragging about LA, all we’re saying is that scrimmage is what our team looks like when healthy! For the record it was 4 quarters ( YouTube is your friend). Now everyone on here knows PC will play anybody home or away. We’ve already scheduled two of the four teams you mentioned…smh. This dude said we don’t wanna play MT Juliet, but claims he’s been around for 25 plus years what a joke! Now I agree with you today’s society will call the truth hate but this right here is str8 hate!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Move out your way? You can’t even walk on the same sidewalk as me dude! You telling lies that you been dealing with us for years, when actually you the one obsessed with us! If Oakland would beat us by 42 they would beat Mt Juliet by 80. See you always sack riding crazy thing is y’all be coming for us then play victim when you get a response! You say metro is metro but 3 years in a row a metro team has beaten a private school that MT Juliet would not schedule at alI. I don’t care what you and that other dude talking about, you are not beating MBA two years in a row without  coaching! But the other fella will say it’s because of barion, so let’s say that’s true, what does that say about MBA coaching? Then you go on saying our kids are Undisciplined, poor coached and no weight room! I’m sorry that doesn’t beat MBA at their house! But If MT Juliet has all of this, why can’t y’all at least make it to the state? See everyone on here knows you and what you are really about, you can fool this new dude but not 26 and myself!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

I personally don't know one coach on that staff I'm just looking at outcomes , but I do know when y'all did play Blackman when I was around it was a massacre and y'all never been back since . So the personal vendetta vs a coach is wrong as well. I do think the head coach is a good guy . You guys talk extremely too much to still have no rings since the 90s. Y'all should have at least 2 with the talent y'all recruit in . That's all I'm saying . 

1 hour ago, Hurricane717 said:

I personally don't know one coach on that staff I'm just looking at outcomes , but I do know when y'all did play Blackman when I was around it was a massacre and y'all never been back since . So the personal vendetta vs a coach is wrong as well. I do think the head coach is a good guy . You guys talk extremely too much to still have no rings since the 90s. Y'all should have at least 2 with the talent y'all recruit in . That's all I'm saying . 

Sure you don’t! Now your whole tone has changed since you see I’m not just a fan and I’m around this program(I’m not a coach over their either). You can’t pull up a post where me nor 26 are extremely talking nonsense first. We only respond to stupid post like yours and that sack rider from MT Juliet! Plus I’m a realest too, 2016 most definitely should be ours. Not one fan nor coach will say different about that year!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

11 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

You saying the best of metro thing is getting really boring. Every time they step on that field PC is playing for metro and for all the haters that say metro schools can’t beat privates and surrounding counties etc. You been on here long enough but I guess you missed the WHOLE conversation about it’s a lose lose situation with 3-4a playing 5aUp. You must forgot in the early 2000s before buck created NPA or Riley started elite3 kids was still going to college. They enhanced middle TN as a whole not just us  “Shoutout to them”.  So as the band song says. Your talking out the side of your neck.