Metro Rankings

bleacher

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

My point exactly…I can’t lie if my coach forfeit like that I’m quitting 

The coach should have had his contract terminated immediately following the game!  There are very few excuses for a team forfeiting a game. What lesson are you teaching the players other than we will just quit if we are getting beat.  

• Upvote 1

These are not rankings.  I was just posting the overall records of all of the teams so far in the 2023 season with one week remaining.  Good Luck to all of the MNPS programs in the playoffs next month.  I do believe that Pearl-Cohn and East Nashville have a great opportunity to not only play deep into the month of November but to also play in December.

Pearl-Cohn (9-0)

East Nashville (7-2)

Hillsboro (6-3)

Stratford (5-4)

Antioch (3-6)

Lawson (3-6)

Whites Creek (2-6)

Cane Ridge (2-7)

Glencliff (2-7)

Overton (2-7)

McGavock (1-8)

Hunters Lane (1-8)

Maplewood (0-9)

RePublic (0-9)

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2023 at 12:13 PM, cbg said:

The coach should have had his contract terminated immediately following the game!  There are very few excuses for a team forfeiting a game. What lesson are you teaching the players other than we will just quit if we are getting beat.  

MNPS does not care if you forfeit a game.  They would rather you shut the program down.