Metro Rankings

bleacher

30 minutes ago, Fballfan1978 said:

I don’t see anywhere they have approved games.. anybody has a link?

All metro Head coaches were on a TEAMS meeting yesterday afternoon.

Full pads begin today to allow the 10 day requirement before Sept. 25th.

Golf begins play Monday.

Volleyball and soccer can begin normal practice on  Wednesday 9-16.

For some reason Cross Country will not begin  competition until after fall break.

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Golf begins play Monday.

For some reason Cross Country will not begin  competition until after fall break.

Are they only playing metro teams?  

Welp it looks like PC will be looking for a game 9-25. It’s looking like Hillsboro is dropping PC for Glencliff “region game”. Without the change Hillsboro,hillwood and hunter’s lane would have 3 region games left. Hillsboro dropping us would give them 4 region games and I guess a heads up in the standings???  Glencliff was scheduled to play Whites creek which and now East Nashville is trying to pick up WC on the 25th because. Not sure if that was EN bye week or had been dropped.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Welp it looks like PC will be looking for a game 9-25. It’s looking like Hillsboro is dropping PC for Glencliff “region game”. Without the change Hillsboro,hillwood and hunter’s lane would have 3 region games left. Hillsboro dropping us would give them 4 region games and I guess a heads up in the standings???  Glencliff was scheduled to play Whites creek which and now East Nashville is trying to pick up WC on the 25th because. Not sure if that was EN bye week or had been dropped.

Sounds like the Metro Athletic director is getting involved in scheduling

On 9/11/2020 at 11:43 AM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Golf begins play Monday.

Has anything been said about middle school athletics?

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Like I have heard, possibly only playing metro schools.  

3 hours ago, fredjones said:

Has anything been said about middle school athletics?

Haven’t heard anything about middle school. My guess is it’s a no go since they haven’t been practicing. I never understood why metro is the only school system they don’t let the middle school kids practice in the summer.