Metro Rankings

bleacher

16 hours ago, fb247 said:

Metro schools hopefully will know this coming week  if they can begin contact padded practices  August 17th, If the proposal fails padded contact practice can not begin until Tuesday after Labor Day Holiday. 

Way things are going statewide I don't see Metro schools changing. I see where schools in Georgia and Alabama are even pushing back starting . 

On 8/4/2020 at 12:01 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Metro will start with week 4 games. The one region game missed will be played during the former off week.

I am thinking metro is going to cancel fall sports. I hope not,but with the way colleges are cancelling seasons can't help but think this way.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:13 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Incorrect. MBA headmaster can only speak for his school. He has absolutely Zero authority assigned with any other school. He did not sign it as a representative of any other school. Most if not all of the  other privates had no knowledge of that letter or anything within it until it was released to the public. That title means nothing except to him. The Division 2 ADs are meeting to discuss further.

He signed it as the President of the Independent Schools of Nashville. I don't know which private schools in the area schools are members, but I would suspect that most are. I have no inside information about this, but my guess is that he wouldn't have signed it with the group's name if there wasn't at least a consensus of schools planning to go along with it. 

• Like 1