South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Guest Lightsout44

Question.....

If this young man hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law, I don't understand how he can be kicked out of a school system. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. Is there some other reason he has been removed from Jackson County Schools?? Just a thought... Or is this school system passing judgement on him before his day in court??

Guest Lightsout44

Question.....

If this young man hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law, I don't understand how he can be kicked out of a school system. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. Is there some other reason he has been removed from Jackson County Schools?? Just a thought... Or is this school system passing judgement on him before his day in court??

this is quite honestly the best post yet concerning this situation! I don't understand why Scottsboro kicked him out of school? This crime was not committed at school? Then why would NJ tell him no as well? Something fishy going on here? I mean after all NJ told him to go on up the road.. wonder why? Edited by Lightsout44

this is quite honestly the best post yet concerning this situation!

As posted earlier, he was dismissed from the team for undisclosed reasons, possibly missing multiple workouts? Remember, a gathering of Jasper fellers including ones in administration attempted to get a SP player out of school for a mere scuffle. Mostly because he was fixin to train track some Warriors and later did

this is quite honestly the best post yet concerning this situation! I don't understand why Scottsboro kicked him out of school? This crime was not committed at school? Then why would NJ tell him no as well? Something fishy going on here? I mean after all NJ told him to go on up the road.. wonder why?

There is more to the story for sure. If they removed him only because he is charged with a crime then shame on them. I don't believe much on this site. Only time will tell!

To change gears a little.... How does adding a player in the middle of the season affect team chemistry? If I had worked to earn a spot on the team and 2 games into the season a player is picked up and takes my spot, it would be really hard not to be a little resentful. I would consider myself to be a complete team player but that would be a very difficult position to put into....

Thoughts

this is quite honestly the best post yet concerning this situation! I don't understand why Scottsboro kicked him out of school? This crime was not committed at school? Then why would NJ tell him no as well? Something fishy going on here? I mean after all NJ told him to go on up the road.. wonder why?

If those boys in NJ aren't interested you know something is up.  Like I said I don't think Ole Miss would touch this one, not ever back in the day.

There is more to the story for sure. If they removed him only because he is charged with a crime then shame on them. I don't believe much on this site. Only time will tell!

To change gears a little.... How does adding a player in the middle of the season affect team chemistry? If I had worked to earn a spot on the team and 2 games into the season a player is picked up and takes my spot, it would be really hard not to be a little resentful. I would consider myself to be a complete team player but that would be a very difficult position to put into....

Thoughts

Thoughts is the Jasperlites don't need to worry about how or what The Captain sees to handle and it ain't mid season Edited by OLD PIRATE

If those boys in NJ aren't interested you know something is up.  Like I said I don't think Ole Miss would touch this one, not ever back in the day.

There is a reason that NJ is loosing players LOL! btw who would want to go there when two have already transfered to sp from that place! Little birdy said it ain't what it use to be! :roflol:  I also think you guys might have gotten one as well if i'm not mistaking even if he was from jasper you still got a NJ transfer last year that was undoubtedly the best players in the area!  

Edited by LethalAttack

As posted earlier, he was dismissed from the team for undisclosed reasons, possibly missing multiple workouts? Remember, a gathering of Jasper fellers including ones in administration attempted to get a SP player out of school for a mere scuffle. Mostly because he was fixin to train track some Warriors and later did

He was kicked out for threatening at teacher and administrator with violence a couple weeks ago in class, after he had been arrested this past spring for bound and gagging a elder woman and robbing her at gunpoint in her home. Which before that was found to have burglarized a car in Scottsboro from which the gun came from to rob the lady. Which before that he was found in Arkansas as a runaway. Again, its all over the news along with the mug shots. Just use your GOOGLE. 

But lets give him a "2nd Chance". As long as he is with your kids and your teachers, not mine.

He was kicked out for threatening at teacher and administrator with violence a couple weeks ago in class, after he had been arrested this past spring for bound and gagging a elder woman and robbing her at gunpoint in her home. Which before that was found to have burglarized a car in Scottsboro from which the gun came from to rob the lady. Which before that he was found in Arkansas as a runaway. Again, its all over the news along with the mug shots. Just use your GOOGLE.

But lets give him a "2nd Chance". As long as he is with your kids and your teachers, not mine.

You all have a mess on your hands REGARDLESS!

There is a reason that NJ is loosing players LOL! btw who would want to go there when two have already transfered to sp from that place! Little birdy said it ain't what it use to be! :roflol:  I also think you guys might have gotten one as well if i'm not mistaking even if he was from jasper you still got a NJ transfer last year that was undoubtedly the best players in the area!  

I'm sure your just concerned with all the young people's well-being. Your compassion is really touching. I see a 30 for 30 in the future.  At first by your original post I thought you were concerned only about football, but after I re-read your original post I realized that you are really close to this young man and have only the purest motives.