South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

You know as well as I do this game has nearly as much to do about emotions as it does talent. Especially when the talent levels are closer to one another. With that being said I believe we played down this past game and SP was riding about as high as they could have been. You've seen it before in this rivalry just like I have. I still believe we are a top team in 2a and will win our region and advance a longgg way in the playoffs. As for your earlier question I'll simply say maybe and leave it at that!

solid team and region is not real strong...coaching is a factor

I am a bigger Marion County Warrior than you will ever be. I love my boys and when we get jipped I do not like it. I also know we did not show all our best plays in that game. We had some plays last year that we did and we still have not done them. Pitchburg was a better team than I thought but we have higher scores than them. We won 48-6 in 2014 and 62-21 in 2015. You only won this year 24-17 and we were not trying to show all our plays. In the 3 game series we have scored a total of 127 points which makes us average 42 points. The PieRats have only scored 51 total. That is an average of 17 points. We still won the series 2 games to 1 and outscored you during that time with a average of 42 points to 17 points. If we win the series that is the most important thing. You will never beat us like we beat you the last two years either.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE BEARD, & MOST IMPORTANTLY FEAR THE MC!

this dude is a clown

I seen a familiar face in the press box at the game. I'm sure he had a hand in the defensive scheme. Maybe you recognized that scheme it was similar to one of another team last year. The man is a defensive genius IMO.

i noticed that as well PM. The familiar scheme I mean, I didn't know the author of that scheme was in the press box. Now it makes sense. He used against MC last year. Lol

I am a bigger Marion County Warrior than you will ever be. I love my boys and when we get jipped I do not like it. I also know we did not show all our best plays in that game. We had some plays last year that we did and we still have not done them. Pitchburg was a better team than I thought but we have higher scores than them. We won 48-6 in 2014 and 62-21 in 2015. You only won this year 24-17 and we were not trying to show all our plays. In the 3 game series we have scored a total of 127 points which makes us average 42 points. The PieRats have only scored 51 total. That is an average of 17 points. We still won the series 2 games to 1 and outscored you during that time with a average of 42 points to 17 points. If we win the series that is the most important thing. You will never beat us like we beat you the last two years either.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE BEARD, & MOST IMPORTANTLY FEAR THE MC!

take the garbage out like your mamma told you to do and get your homework.

Probation Nation posters are running out of names.....

Pegleg let me ask you a question. Did that Mathis man and that Starky man get to pick what games they would want to mind for recruiting that Grundy boy? I garuntee you that Childress man should have picked for them. He should have made them sit out Friday night for that mess. You think im joking but im not.

i noticed that as well PM. The familiar scheme I mean, I didn't know the author of that scheme was in the press box. Now it makes sense. He used against MC last year. Lol

Lol I'm sure he would thank y'all for thinking highly of him but he was just there to share his thoughts on some things that worked last year and consult some leading up to the game from the pressbox. He didn't call plays or anything. Coach Peak and the players deserve all the credit ðŸ‘

Lol I'm sure he would thank y'all for thinking highly of him but he was just there to share his thoughts on some things that worked last year and consult some leading up to the game from the pressbox. He didn't call plays or anything. Coach Peak and the players deserve all the credit ðŸ‘

Oh absolutely. Coach Peak has done a fantastic job . Not taking away any credit for him. Just liked the fact I seen a familiar face .

I understand completely.