Cyunts Hil att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

This is out there now, so I will post it:

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/high-school/maryvilles-td-blackmon-out-2-to-3-weeks-after-minor-knee-surgery-3c8e4ba6-7698-0bc1-e053-0100007fbb3-393557661.html

No need to stress. As GQ said in the story, it's a minor thing.

I wish that young man a speedy recovery. I thought I noticed a big limp during the Fulton game but was hoping it was simply a bruise. Opens an opportunity for another player and puts a bigger load on the entire team and program.

Can you leak out who the back up is gonna be?  I'm sure whoever it is is a good player and ready for the opportunity.  

Listen to my pre-game show on The Maryville High Football Radio Network (FM 97.1 and FM 101.5 - the 101.5 in Knoxville, not the one in Tri-Cities - AM 1340 and AM 1120 or www.1120wkce.com) and I will tell you who will get the start in Blackmon's place.   ;)

Listen to my pre-game show on The Maryville High Football Radio Network (FM 97.1 and FM 101.5 - the 101.5 in Knoxville, not the one in Tri-Cities - AM 1340 and AM 1120 or www.1120wkce.com) and I will tell you who will get the start in Blackmon's place.   ;)

I already know, but have a good broadcast. I'll be headin' down to Lenoir City to see if we can handle the Panthers.