East Hickman

Columbia Aca

Adamsville

Scotts Hill

McKenzie

Riverside

Loretto

Summertown

McKenzie, Gibson County, Halls, Union City (rumor they are moving to 2A), TCA (if they stay down in D1).  I agree with Adamsville, Scotts Hill, Riverside, Loretto and Summertown. 

McKenzie, Gibson County, Halls, Union City (rumor they are moving to 2A), TCA (if they stay down in D1). I agree with Adamsville, Scotts Hill, Riverside, Loretto and Summertown.

Seems like there will be a "2A" Region in Northwest Tennessee, haven't seen that in a while.

99.8% sure Trinity will go to D-2. I would like them to stay D-1, but don't think it'll happened.

Edited by TennesseeVol

wow you got some inside info. I am a TCA supporter and I can't get any info. That's why you are the expert.

I am the expert! But if JCS is moving to D2, then you guys mine as well. I do appreciate you guys for playing D-1 ball for many and many years! Seems like your AD is keeping everything secret, trying to find out the best option for your school. Just go ask him and have a convo with him! But my guess is TCA will play D-2 next year.

Seems like there will be a "2A" Region in Northwest Tennessee, haven't seen that in a while.

99.8% sure Trinity will go to D-2. I would like them to stay D-1, but don't think it'll happened.

Nope! It's 50/50 right now. I personally hope we do go D2 because it will be good for the program. I don't think we will make the move even though I hope we do.

Think 1a to 2a will be around 370.

There won't be a number...gonna divide all Division 1 playing teams into 6 even classes. If most of the privates go to D2 then it will be somewhere between 48 to 50 per class...If that's the case North Greene is looking like they could either be the largest 1A or the smallest 2A with an even 400 students..