Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

http://sportsradioknoxville.com/

WKGN out of Knoxville.

You can usually find links on the team schedule on Coach T also.

We broadcast th eMaryville High Football Radio Network on 4 signals:  FM 97.1 & AM 1120, along with the aforementioned AM 1340 and FM 101.5 (the 101.5 in Knoxville, not the one in the Tri-Cities).  

Also streaming at the above link and also at www.1120wkce.com, and it is available on mobile devices by going to the TuneIn Radio app and searching either WKCE or WKGN.  

I've been around Maryville Football a lot longer than most others on this board and don't let the BS about injuries give you some false hope that really isn't there. Maryville is two and three deep at almost every position on the field. GQ runs two dozen players in and out of the game on almost every series so watch very close and take a pencil and paper out to keep up with it. I watched Bearden and Farragut go down to the last play and a week later Maryville beats Bearden 38-0. Does that sound like a team that isn't doing very well or does 6-0 not sound like a good start either.

😳

Bring the rebel bus, short bus, keep it classified, u guys trying to find a place to eat - come on up to the pinnacle about 20minutes outside your way to kingsport. Eat at Johnny brusco's a pizza place, a little pricey but, tasty. I might even treat.

Actually there is a Johnny Brusco's 2 or 3 blocks from the stadium on Eastman Rd. That might be a LITTLE closer for our friends from down south. I guess you didn't know that either.

But hey Maryville fans, here in Kingsport we have Mexican, mexican, and mexicano. Pick your poison - anywhere you happen to be in this town.