What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

Man I'd rather stay here! I like the rivalries we have now! I like going to Hampton, rockwood, and all these schools with awesome tradition! I loved going to south Pitt and even cloud land.

Raven I feel the same also. I myself just wouldn't be interested in running all over the state playing high school football and getting back home in the very early morning hours which makes no sense. That puts fans and the kids in danger over a two bit trophy everyone is fighting over in the end.I hope that GCA complies to whatever the T$$AA would require to stay even if it meant jumping up a class.

I bet you liked coming to South Pittsburg. We weren't very good that year. LMBO

Bass, was on the news here that ETSU dismissed their LBR that was from SP....What up with that?

They will not be providing anymore information on this subject, so I figure he got in hot water for trying to teach the coaches something about football!!

Bass, was on the news here that ETSU dismissed their LBR that was from SP....What up with that?

They will not be providing anymore information on this subject, so I figure he got in hot water for trying to teach the coaches something about football!!

This is the first I've heard about it. I hate to hear that about any former player.