Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

So the power 5 talent never before seen at your school since its inception was created by coaching?

Ok. These public schools are way off base then. Thank you for the explanation.

shut up playerscoach I'm sick of even in my 3 weeks on here you constantly bully people and make accusations.,,you ever figured that the players moved there bc they finally got a good coach??? Not they “recruited them" I've done a little digging around on the boards and know your story so Ik why your so butthurt about some stuff especially related to the D2AA schools

Not crickets, just at the field watching the boys compete. As to meteoric rise, Coaching makes a difference, commitment to the strength and conditioning program, what else is there to say. Make the kids believe and the rest will take care of itself. Success breeds success.

your son is a very good player at NCS and is a hard nose player Edited by redzebra99

shut up playerscoach I'm sick of even in my 3 weeks on here you constantly bully people and make accusations.,,you ever figured that the players moved there bc they finally got a good coach??? Not they “recruited them" I've done a little digging around on the boards and know your story so Ik why your so butthurt about some stuff especially related to the D2AA schools

Hahaha!!! 3.2.1.. Last tme you went on a tirade you got banned. I need some popcorn.

Where did I say they were recruited? I only referred to the sudden rise and the BA connection. Haven't said a word about recruiting Steelers 32/redzebra99. You should work on your reading comprehension.

Hahaha!!! 3.2.1.. Last tme you went on a tirade you got banned. I need some popcorn.

Where did I say they were recruited? I only referred to the sudden rise and the BA connection. Haven't said a word about recruiting Steelers 32/redzebra99. You should work on your reading comprehension.

it's the incuation of what you mean... Ok I'm sick of you saying I'm some guy named “steelerfan or whatever idk what you are talking about when it comes to that. This whole BA connection is a joke and everyone knows it.

I feel sorry for the boys that play football at NCS, having to read what adults say about their team. I know alot of you don't care how hard they work in the weight room, or at practice. You think they just show up and win. So sad, these boys put everything they have out there on every Friday night. These boys have committed no crime, nor have the coaches. Be mad at the tssaa, because they have broken not one rule, and that is a fact.

I feel sorry for the boys that play football at NCS, having to read what adults say about their team. I know alot of you don't care how hard they work in the weight room, or at practice. You think they just show up and win. So sad, these boys put everything they have out there on every Friday night. These boys have committed no crime, nor have the coaches. Be mad at the tssaa, because they have broken not one rule, and that is a fact.

Nobody's bashing the kids or coaches, just the system. NCS players work very hard I'm sure, but so do the small publics.

NCS was not an overnight change. The program had a decent year in Coach Bros' first year, but not deep into the playoffs. As far as being overnight and also elite? Really! Union City might have something to say about that. Huntingdon as well. We lost to Huntingdon and then twice to UC in the semi finals. Thats not elite. There are teams who play with us year in and year out. There might not be a more spirited rivalry in 1A playoffs than Wayne Co. and NCS. Its kind of funny, the ones doing the most griping about this stuff come from schools who dont have a chance. Wayne Co, Dresden, Huntingdon, Union City all know we are beatable.

You say several teams in 1A have been good and won championships but the difference was they left? We have won one, and we are leaving. Whats the difference?

The differences are the sudden influx of power five talent and the sudden rise to the top of 1A when compared to your 40 year history.

This is not only an NCS thing by any means. The same questions would be raised if it was any other private school playing in D1. Just look at all the CPA basketball threads. Surely you guys can acknowledge the validity of those questions and the similarities in why they are being asked?

Most every private school has good coching and a solid weight program. To use that as your sole explanation is disregard the obvious above fact.

The good news for you guys is now you're moving to D2 where schools offer financial aid and frequently get transfer student athletes. Sometimes though, if they are really lucky , they will get a power 5 kid every 10 years or so. Unless of course you're MBA/Ensworth/BA. Right?

Best of luck to you guys.

Edited by Playerscoach

The differences are the sudden influx of power five talent and the sudden rise to the top of 1A when compared to your 40 year history.

This is not only an NCS thing by any means. The same questions would be raised if it was any other private school playing in D1. Just look at all the CPA basketball threads. Surely you guys can acknowledge the validity of those questions and the similarities in why they are being asked?

Most every private school has good coching and a solid weight program. To use that as your sole explanation is disregard the obvious above fact.

The good news for you guys is now you're moving to D2 where schools offer financial aid and frequently get transfer student athletes. Sometimes though, if they are really lucky , they will get a power 5 kid every 10 years or so. Unless of course you're MBA/Ensworth/BA. Right?

Best of luck to you guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't NCS offer a so called "work study program"? 🎣🎣

1 person yeah that's what I though

I wasn't really referring to those guys coming from BA. I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I was referring to one of your own guys saying that you guys did get players from there. Did any of the guys you just named go to school at ncs their whole life ? I'm pretty sure they started what 7th 8th 9th grade. I just wish you guys could admit you recruit. I guess the proof is if you didn't you guys would be staying d1. When you go from cant win a game can't make playoffs to basically a college team in high school is proof enough.

It just sounds like every other school is butthurt about getting whooped by NCS every week. But I hope they are ready to come up to D2. 

I have experienced practices, workouts, and all the running the kids at Nashville Christian go through. I have no doubt that they have the best weight training coach in the state, Coach Crosby. The second string at NCS is better than 90% of the teams in 1A. If y'all are tired of getting beat every week, maybe you should work harder and more than these guys. The coaching staff is consisted of almost 100% former college athletes. Head Coach played at Vandy, the defensive coach was a coach at Western Kentucky, the D line coach played at Georgetown, as well as the kicking coach. They have had students go on to play college football since the first day Brothers walked into the door, and even before. 

• Upvote 1

I have experienced practices, workouts, and all the running the kids at Nashville Christian go through. I have no doubt that they have the best weight training coach in the state, Coach Crosby. The second string at NCS is better than 90% of the teams in 1A. If y'all are tired of getting beat every week, maybe you should work harder and more than these guys. The coaching staff is consisted of almost 100% former college athletes. Head Coach played at Vandy, the defensive coach was a coach at Western Kentucky, the D line coach played at Georgetown, as well as the kicking coach. They have had students go on to play college football since the first day Brothers walked into the door, and even before.

wow that sounded pretty arrogant. There isn't a weight program in the US that can take you from a doormat football program to a state champion. You don't know much about west Tennessee 1a weight programs or their coaching. Also where are these public schools suppose to get the money it takes to recruit these coaches and players 😂😂😂 oh I forgot public schools can't recruit