South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

Rumor today at work is SP played a player against us that was ineligible. This player also will not be with the team any longer. Is this true? If so Roy has jinxed you all talking about the Jasper jailbirds.

Are you stupid? Grider learned his lesson when that man wrote that fake letter that time. You are just real mad that you have that Tate man as a coach and you fellars are terrible. Im not even afraid of making that Tate man real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Are you stupid? Grider learned his lesson when that man wrote that fake letter that time. You are just real mad that you have that Tate man as a coach and you fellars are terrible. Im not even afraid of making that Tate man real mad. You think im joking but im not.

I would understand if Victory hung 100 on Whitwell every chance he got. 

I promise you this, Vic is too smart to play an ineligible player. Especially if he doesn't need one.. say what you want about SP. Yes they've ran the score up sometimes, yes they've been hated for it. But Vic,Danny Wilson, and Don Grider always did things the right way. They've always followed the rules, and always coached their butts off.  All this ineligible talk is coming from jealous folks period. The only thing I've ever questioned is the McQueen kid. And the only reason is because his past. But I firmly believe Vic and his staff was using that as an opportunity to help the kid. And I believe that was their ultimate goal. So all of you whining about it better check your history.