Round 1: Harriman travels to Cloudland

bluedevil6913

One word to say about this one, CHOKE!!! I've said this before, our staffs lack of ability to make adjustments when it matters costs us. We've lost more games than I care to remember because of it. No reason we should lose that game tonight, no ifs, no ands, no ors, and no buts about it! Congratulations to Cloudland! Those boys played hard and showed a ton of heart coming back from the deficit they were down from. The Landers never quit and they are very deserving of this! Congrats to you guys!

As I stood teary eyed in the post game huddle, shoulder to shoulder with 91, pujo, and coach luns, I remember why I never left this town! My god boys, I've never ever been a part of something like this. This was the best display of guts and fortitude that I've ever witnessed from a cloudland team. Coach Mike is so special in many ways I can't count. I hope that I'm one of many who realize how important he is to our community. Our boys have grown so much this year. For all you doubters out there, diamonds are forever! !!! The cloudland highlanders are forever! !! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1