Round 1: Harriman travels to Cloudland

bluedevil6913

Thank you Pujo.. I am very blessed.. a lot more than I deserve. People like you, Mike, 91, my family and the many others on this board I know, make life fun and worth living. I've learned a lot in my short life.

This game of football brings out something in us ole country folk, that I deeply enjoy. It is a pleasure to get to share my love for this game and it's attributes with people like you all.

+1

Thank you Pujo.. I am very blessed.. a lot more than I deserve. People like you, Mike, 91, my family and the many others on this board I know, make life fun and worth living. I've learned a lot in my short life.

This game of football brings out something in us ole country folk, that I deeply enjoy. It is a pleasure to get to share my love for this game and it's attributes with people like you all.

You know me , I tell it like I see it. Praise from me comes from the HEART. And yeah them Benfields are a GREAT bunch also.

The best part is you have enough sense to understand the blessings. Many take things for granted. Wise beyond you're years.