Round 1 Scotts Hill visits Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got on here to read the comments after the game.  I see alot of classy complimentary fans on both sides.  Congratulations to both teams.  Makes me wish I had drove another forty-five minutes and watched this one instead of where I went.  

There's always been a mutual respect between our athletic programs, even when our football team was just getting off the ground and there was plenty of opportunity to belittle us...the Adamsville folks were courteous then, and now gracious in defeat. This figures to be just another chapter in a long and continuing rivalry between us in time, but right now it's the biggest win in our young programs history, and I'm glad that our kids and fans have showed Adamsville the same class that they would have us had they won. Coach Stroup and his staff have a lot to be proud of today...not only the determination and heart that the kids played with, the belief that they could win, and the game plan that put our kids in position to succeed, but the attitude and demeanor of our players are his to own...thanks coach!!!  

Trader.... I am very happy for you and your community. God luck the rest of the way!!!

Cards nothing but respect for you guys as well.

Glad to hear that Milan got the W too...looking forward to the Milan/Liberty matchup. Traditionally facing the Bulldawgs for the second time in a season hasn't gone too well for their opponent. Nothing against Tech, but I'd like to see either Milan or D'burg in Cookeville.

There's always been a mutual respect between our athletic programs, even when our football team was just getting off the ground and there was plenty of opportunity to belittle us...the Adamsville folks were courteous then, and now gracious in defeat. This figures to be just another chapter in a long and continuing rivalry between us in time, but right now it's the biggest win in our young programs history, and I'm glad that our kids and fans have showed Adamsville the same class that they would have us had they won. Coach Stroup and his staff have a lot to be proud of today...not only the determination and heart that the kids played with, the belief that they could win, and the game plan that put our kids in position to succeed, but the attitude and demeanor of our players are his to own...thanks coach!!!  

This is a good rivalry between two classy programs. Hat's off to Scotts Hill for pulling one of the biggest upsets of the season.