Round 2: Coalfield @ Cloudland

TheMan2015

Just my two cents but it's hard to compare the Harriman team that Coalfield played to the Harriman team Cloudland played. Harriman was pretty much at full strength against Coalfield, but were decimated by injuries by the end of the season, especially at LB which really hurt last night.

I think Cloudland has a chance, but they're going to have to score a lot of points again.

I love the fact you all won't lay down,but Coalfield will win this game handily.Harriman is a good team,I told you all that.I gave Harriman a slight edge for scoring fast and they did exactly that but CHS put up 60 points--who would have ever guessed that one!LOL.but to say NO ONE gave you a chance isn't correct all of ho have football knowledge and had seen Harriman KNEW you all had a good chance.Great win tho!!!

Maybe so onblk, but we all want to come to cooper field and meet you fine folk :)

Just my two cents but it's hard to compare the Harriman team that Coalfield played to the Harriman team Cloudland played. Harriman was pretty much at full strength against Coalfield, but were decimated by injuries by the end of the season, especially at LB which really hurt last night.

I think Cloudland has a chance, but they're going to have to score a lot of points again.

who was hurt?

Not Hardly O&B. Happy Valley and Hampton would beat Coalfield.

Well that must have been a different Coalfied team that I watched play GB this year.. Hampton would have no problem. Me and Uknoit agree as well..

cmon now people. now I watched them all 3 play (GB,CF,O)... Hampton would give them all they wanted, and probably handle em..

As they would have handled anyone they wanted too last year.. that was a special bunch, and so is this year.

the Dogs aren't the same Dogs they were when Oneida beat them a couple years ago, Which we had 4 TDs called back against us on phantom calls Coby and LJ's junior year.. if you do so well remember.

But that's a conversation for a later thread :D! But I do not believe Hampton would have much a problem.

I would love it! Wouldn't mind at all if you all beat Coalfield and we beat Oneida!

This is the least talented and youngest team Cloudland has fielded in a long time. Then they have 3  2 way starters out. The way they hung with Harriman and won was all heart. Coalfield should win but they had better come to play.

Oh I know you do. I'm certain this will be a physical game. My point is Mckinney is as good as pace on the ground but actually has blocking and is an accurate passer with good receivers. Coalfield is a good team, Harriman has some good athletes. Big gap between 2 and 3 in region 2 this year and 4 made it a nail biter last night.

Tell Coalfields Coach how easy this is gonna be. I bet he has a different opinion.

• Upvote 1

And Coalfield don't have the athletes  of Harriman.

You better get more. Greenback is on a different level.

You're right but Harrimans athletes aren't the type of athletes coalfield has either.

As for Greenback, I know what level they're on trust me on that.