Round 2: Coalfield @ Cloudland

TheMan2015

If I don't make it up the mountain I will probably be seeing Hampton play AE with a buddy from work. But I'm wanting to see the battle on the mountain.

Wish I could be both places. I'll just watch the one 10 minutes from my house. Just hope we can give you guys a decent game. Weve surely got our hands full.

I give Cloudland a chance in this game because Coalfield has problems stopping the run. I hear the #1 for Cloudland is a load. That is what a Harriman fan told me. He said he doesn't have the speed of Roberts, but is a tough runner and doesn't trash talk or celebrate after every run like Roberts.

No one compared this young man to Roberts at all.Arnett is a very good back in his own right.Why must you bash a kid EVERYTIME you post its about Roberts and you use his name freely.Did he steal you sons gifriend or did he run over him in a game at one time???You have an issue with him.Let me tell you something the kid this year has been fun to watch and has been absolutely no problem on he field this year.So keep his name out of your mouth please you sound like a little girl.

No one compared this young man to Roberts at all.Arnett is a very good back in his own right.Why must you bash a kid EVERYTIME you post its about Roberts and you use his name freely.Did he steal you sons gifriend or did he run over him in a game at one time???You have an issue with him.Let me tell you something the kid this year has been fun to watch and has been absolutely no problem on he field this year.So keep his name out of your mouth please you sound like a little girl.

:hungry:

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.