South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

I just don't see a mercy rule coming unless you've picked up several players since this summer's 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge. I was there to watch all 4 teams compete, and I saw Fayetteville beat South Pitt in both the 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge, and then saw a shell shocked South Pitt team go to the bus instead of shaking hands after it was finished. I say it will be a close game, but look for Fayetteville to rematch with Columbia Academy next week after beating South Pitt by 3.

Unless FC has greatly improved over the last few weeks then only way SP loses is if they beat themselves with turnovers. FC defense will not be able to slow down SP. I do look for FC to score a few but won't be able to score near enough. SP by 28

I just don't see a mercy rule coming unless you've picked up several players since this summer's 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge. I was there to watch all 4 teams compete, and I saw Fayetteville beat South Pitt in both the 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge, and then saw a shell shocked South Pitt team go to the bus instead of shaking hands after it was finished. I say it will be a close game, but look for Fayetteville to rematch with Columbia Academy next week after beating South Pitt by 3.

You base your thoughts on paddycake???The pads are on now and Vic has had a few months to coach these boys up a little more!Man are you delusional!LOL!!

I just don't see a mercy rule coming unless you've picked up several players since this summer's 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge.  I was there to watch all 4 teams compete, and I saw Fayetteville beat South Pitt in both the 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge, and then saw a shell shocked South Pitt team go to the bus instead of shaking hands after it was finished.  I say it will be a close game, but look for Fayetteville to rematch with Columbia Academy next week after beating South Pitt by 3.

Okay so what your saying is that teams don't improve throughout the season??? Lol your seriously judging a team based off 7 on 7 and lineman challenges smh

Okay so what your saying is that teams don't improve throughout the season??? Lol your seriously judging a team based off 7 on 7 and lineman challenges smh

I never said teams don't improve as the season progresses - I'm just saying that one team is not going to improve that much, while the other regresses with the same talent levels on both.  I look for a close game, and I think the South Pitt people who are predicting the 40+ point spreads (see earlier posts on this thread) are the ones who are delusional.  SP does appear to have a really good team this year, but their flaw may be their arrogance and over-confidence.

Edited by kkeele

I never said teams don't improve as the season progresses - I'm just saying that one team is not going to improve that much, while the other regresses with the same talent levels on both.  I look for a close game, and I think the South Pitt people who are predicting the 40+ point spreads (see earlier posts on this thread) are the ones who are delusional.  SP does appear to have a really good team this year, but their flaw may be their arrogance and over-confidence.

Fayetteville beat Cornersville by 1 point. We know Cornersville isn't very good so it might very well be a blow out. 

If you can't blow out Grace Baptist then please don't spread your lack of intelligence all over the boards. Better worry about the BIG RED before you get on here running the yapper. Vic will run the score up on CA and you will be sitting there with your jaw on the ground from that spanking.

South Pitt didn't shut out grace baptist either?

South Pitt didn't shut out grace baptist either?

53-14 with freshman playing significant roles. You struggle in the playoffs deep into the 2nd half. I hope your drinking the kool-aid still in the 3rd if you make it because it will make that W much more sweeter.

p.s. I didn't say we shut them out either

Edited by LethalAttack

LMBO, didn't you learn anything last season. Last year it was the same stuff. Fayetteville has been to SP twice. We haven't stopped scoring yet. We have been scoring for 4 years now.