South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

His name is PirateTOM not TIM. Are you drinking with beerman?

Pirate Mike I garuntee you I had the jitters to like old pirate after drinking some of that durn red bull out of my thermos. Old pirate had to leave in the third quarter cause he wet himself. He couldnt even aim his pole. I'm wondering if pegleg and powerp put something in my thermos when I went to use Griders restroom. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike I garuntee you I had the jitters to like old pirate after drinking some of that durn red bull out of my thermos. Old pirate had to leave in the third quarter cause he wet himself. He couldnt even aim his pole. I'm wondering if pegleg and powerp put something in my thermos when I went to use Griders restroom. You think im joking but im not.

After about 3 minutes into the game and we were up 3 or 4 TD'S I started looking for a man with a thermos. The only person I saw with a thermos was a durn Woman. I walked up to her and said "hey Windy where is Roy" and she just turned away real fast and ran. You ain't a woman are you Roy? Now don't joke with me.

I will say this about Fayetteville, even though we didn't get to see Moore much due to injury I thought Emmons played his tail off. He didn't have any running room and he was getting visibly frustrated because of it. But he was injured early in the game and kept giving it everything that he had even when the game was well out of reach. I like to see that in a player. I know he wasn't the only one but he was the one that I did notice.

I will say this about Fayetteville, even though we didn't get to see Moore much due to injury I thought Emmons played his tail off. He didn't have any running room and he was getting visibly frustrated because of it. But he was injured early in the game and kept giving it everything that he had even when the game was well out of reach. I like to see that in a player. I know he wasn't the only one but he was the one that I did notice.

He gave it all he had as did others. SP defense was swarming all night.

Our O and D line was firing off the ball like their hair was on fire.

Linebackers had every gap covered from sideline to sideline.

There was no where to go and no where to hide.

This group of young men has improved tremendously through the course of the season.

I'm very proud of each and every one of them.

Gotta keep working and moving forward.

That dog is from Coalfield. It ran away years ago. Someone up that way said we took their dog. I didn't have anything to do with it.

the dog owner called our school the next week accusing our fans of stealing her dog. lol now a dog being used to establish residence. Edited by pegleg

After about 3 minutes into the game and we were up 3 or 4 TD'S I started looking for a man with a thermos. The only person I saw with a thermos was a durn Woman. I walked up to her and said "hey Windy where is Roy" and she just turned away real fast and ran. You ain't a woman are you Roy? Now don't joke with me.

It's Wendy, not Windy; and "she" has a poll of "her" own that Roy is very fond of, if you know what I mean. :huh: