Dobbuns Bent-It on tha warpath two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Sounds like a co-worker I had from up north.After a day or two of fighting about it,we just got on line and took an IQ test,I think his was 112 and mine was about 135.I told him,hail,I can't spell and I'm twice as smart as you..He said it wasn't a real test ,and I responded it's no telling how high my IQ is over yours.He also said the older you get,you become less smart .I finally told him, since he was 20 years younger then me,he better just stop right there.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all my good friends in Murvill..... If the Blaze don't survive this weeks fight with Da'Bears I will be hoping to see ya'll up this way for Oakland game...

Good Luck .Rebel's (at least for this week)

Thanks buddy! Good luck to your Blaze. I'd like to see tonight's game. I think it will be a goodur won as Stars would say lol

I'm not gettting tired of saying it's gonna be a great night for football. Unbelievable weather. Big game in the east. I believe that DB believes and that's a must have. They have a very good team who looks for consistency like everybody else-IMO. This game should say a lot about murvil. They have some real good players who are playing well the past few games. But it's not easy to beat a region team twice. Maybe a trap game? Looking for extra motivation? I s that why the wishbone made an appearance this week? Wasn't there some after game comments a month ago? Gonna be a great night for football!

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! DB IS THE LOSING TEAM! ITS FUNNY WATCHING SOME OF THESE REFEREES! 65-7 SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels for all those from the tri-cities area and those (Spank) traveling through the mountains to watch the game. I hope all the kids stay healthy.

Edited by strongx