South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

I'll give my honest opinion about this game. If CA doesn't come out and play better than they have all season, and quit making stupid turnovers, or giving a big play here and there, we will get crushed. If CA comes out and plays with heart, something they've been lacking this season, and fixes those mistakes, then this will be closer. And I get why that would be hard to believe, based off of how bad y'all are beating teams and how bad we aren't, but it's the truth and here's why. CA is very physical. And pretty fast, maybe not SP fast, but they have speed as well. They won't be able to consistently stop SP from scoring, but they won't let a score every play or possession. When CA is on offense, they will pound the ball down the field and waste the clock away to prevent SP from scoring much. Will CA score much this game? I have no idea. We have our up and down weeks. All that being said, I believe it will be a low scoring game, not so much because of CA stopping SP consistently on defense, but because we will waste the clock on offense. In the end though, it doesn't matter how much a team scores. You only have to win by 1.

I'll give my honest opinion about this game. If CA doesn't come out and play better than they have all season, and quit making stupid turnovers, or giving a big play here and there, we will get crushed. If CA comes out and plays with heart, something they've been lacking this season, and fixes those mistakes, then this will be closer. And I get why that would be hard to believe, based off of how bad y'all are beating teams and how bad we aren't, but it's the truth and here's why. CA is very physical. And pretty fast, maybe not SP fast, but they have speed as well. They won't be able to consistently stop SP from scoring, but they won't let a score every play or possession. When CA is on offense, they will pound the ball down the field and waste the clock away to prevent SP from scoring much. Will CA score much this game? I have no idea. We have our up and down weeks. All that being said, I believe it will be a low scoring game, not so much because of CA stopping SP consistently on defense, but because we will waste the clock on offense. In the end though, it doesn't matter how much a team scores. You only have to win by 1.

This will be a low scoreing game! For CA that is... SP 48 CA 14

You know "Its coming"

It's coming... I called this one awhile back. Columbia Academy is in trouble. I hope I see that group that was drunk and cursing at us last year in SP.

I'd just like to see a thread without you know what coming up! Missed last years game but I must say it sounds interesting. Our boys are on a mission and it looks like CA is standing in the way. It's coming...