The future of GCA football.....?

oathkeeper1

Shoulda said helped but I got a little irritated typing.

I understand being irritated. I was very irritated when I read this stuff. It's best to keep it "in house" and work things out internally, as the MC poster stated. And, in your defense, was your situation handled correctly that caused you to need another name? Probably not. But I'm sure there was some irritation on that parties part at the time. Doesn't justify the action and I can understand your position. I have a lot of respect for you and your family, just need to handle things with care concerning our school.

Well when I post that I disagree with a coaching call in a previous game and someone gets in my face about it I feel it nessecary to have another screen name. I did build this program and I stand by what I said.

The fact that you were instrumental in the building of the program gives you credibility...don't damage that by hiding behind an anonymous screen name. Not here to judge you, just my assessment from afar. I applaud your last statement.

I started in 02 under turboman then flossie. I settled on the king in 03. I was banned and used king of landers and storm55 til those names were also banned. I used azaz09 for a week til that one was banned and switched to zaza90. I used my old Murphy prep talk name landerpower for awhile. 7 years ago I started behaving and got my king name back so here we are. :)

I kind of like "king of landers".

Now what kind of nonsense was this thread about?

I hear Mckamey may be interested in the Clinton job? If he does take it and that's a huge maybe. It'll be 1yr to late if he does leave considering the 3 players they lost last yr to Catholic that would and could possibly help GCA's program in the coming yrs.

Don't know anything about Coach McKamey wanting to leave. I guess it is possible....anything is these days. He is a Clinton guy, afterall. I hope all of our coaches stay put and develop the young talent we have at GCA.

As for the kids that bolted to Catholic......one of them made a family choice that I don't have a problem with. He wasn't nearly as developed as his brothers were, but now he is hitting his stride and learning from his stud brother. I'm guessing the switch will help him in the long run. I hope so for his sake....good kid!

The other two....good bye....adios....don't need those selfish attitudes and overzealous parents around our school. Kids come to GCA for much more than a sports program. We have a ton of GCA lifers (contrary to all the small school complaints) that are great leaders, good students and a core of pretty darn good athletes, coming up in the system.

A wise man said more than once, "I'd rather lose with mine, than win with yours!" We may not win state championships (most don't), but most of our kids will win at life....eternally (sadly, many don't.) I'll take that all day long.

Don't know anything about Coach McKamey wanting to leave. I guess it is possible....anything is these days. He is a Clinton guy, afterall. I hope all of our coaches stay put and develop the young talent we have at GCA.

As for the kids that bolted to Catholic......one of them made a family choice that I don't have a problem with. He wasn't nearly as developed as his brothers were, but now he is hitting his stride and learning from his stud brother. I'm guessing the switch will help him in the long run. I hope so for his sake....good kid!

The other two....good bye....adios....don't need those selfish attitudes and overzealous parents around our school. Kids come to GCA for much more than a sports program. We have a ton of GCA lifers (contrary to all the small school complaints) that are great leaders, good students and a core of pretty darn good athletes, coming up in the system.

A wise man said more than once, "I'd rather lose with mine, than win with yours!" We may not win state championships (most don't), but most of our kids will win at life....eternally (sadly, many don't.) I'll take that all day long.

I've said that to pride a hundred times  :roflol:

Too quiet....