South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

One thing I have heard about Greenback all year is about Silvey and Roberts. Both are great players. I would say this is where SP and GB are different. Offensively, Raulston, Lilly, Pryor, Kelley, Kennemore, or Morrison could get the ball anytime. Hard to key on that many weapons. Greenback will come out with a good game plan defensively to stop all our playmakers...we will have to counter.

Powerp are you stupid? Why dont you tell them who all of our secret runners are. I garuntee you are full of mess. If you cost is this game beerman is going to slap you. You think im joking but im not.

Can't believe you went there! 😂😂

I know. I'm so ashamed. Lol.

Seriously I wish the best for y'all. It will take a very well prepared team to take y'all down the way y'all are playing now. Love the intensity them boys play with. We had several of our players there Friday watching. We are stressing to our bunch that is the level we need to be striving for. We are hoping for a great off season with weights and hope to work some speed in there. May have to talk Geno into coming down for a fastness class.

SP 42

GB 35

Powerp are you stupid? Why dont you tell them who all of our secret runners are. I garuntee you are full of mess. If you cost is this game beerman is going to slap you. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I have wanted to come to a SP game for a while now but have always had a son playing somewhere else, but I am going to come to watch SP Friday night....I hope the atmosphere is as good as I think it will be. Hope to get to meet some of the SP faithful.

Roy, I have wanted to come to a SP game for a while now but have always had a son playing somewhere else, but I am going to come to watch SP Friday night....I hope the atmosphere is as good as I think it will be. Hope to get to meet some of the SP faithful.

gonna be Electric!!

I know. I'm so ashamed. Lol.

Seriously I wish the best for y'all. It will take a very well prepared team to take y'all down the way y'all are playing now. Love the intensity them boys play with. We had several of our players there Friday watching. We are stressing to our bunch that is the level we need to be striving for. We are hoping for a great off season with weights and hope to work some speed in there. May have to talk Geno into coming down for a fastness class.

SP 42

GB 35

We appreciate the support! Going to be a great atmosphere and game come Friday night!