Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

I'm not leaving anybody out i have read the comments, i was called a clown, i was told that Fulton is in basketball season, insert the bengals playbook, overlooked on the Fulton strip, made fun of that bringing up the strip is useless, and then i have the most useless posts. I'm begging all of u Rebels fans come Friday night at 11 don't hide from coacht, i don't want to hear about the refs, i don't want to hear about anymore sob injuries stories. I'm going to be here, but, i know some of yall won't. We all about to find out how useless my post was, oh and Maryville will be joining the Falcons for basketball season. Barney2007 i don't want major props after this game turns into a blowout cause this game is too easy to call.

What your not seeing is that a big chunk of Maryville's team was on the injured list for a long time this year and for the most part their all back. This will be a good ballgame whoever wins. If Oakland wins then we will have their back in the championship game and if we do we hope the same from them. Both teams are in a very small elite group that most teams in this state can't compete against and never will.

This is thanksgiving so this is my last post until game time. This is a times to be happy, black Friday already cut into our time we get to spend with our families.

I don't get why Maryville fans are so upset with me. Go back to the very first game thread and so on, i took Maryville to win every game. I took them by 17 against Fulton, took them big against Alcoa and so on. By week 3 thread i done called it off saying Maryville has this state championship in the bag. I can't remember what rebels fan it was said that's too early to say. I never pick against the rebs besides an emotional pick in db, but i pick Maryville in the regular season 48-7 against db, so don't hold the playoff pick against me.

I'm not going to lie now since the game is over 2 weeks before the Bradley Central game i was leaning towards picking Bc, then the Qb got hurt, if he hadn't i don't know who i would have taken in that game. Nobody is complaining I'm just stating the obvious, that strip had nothing to do with how Maryville was getting pushed around, dominated, some guy stuck his hand in an wrestle the ball away, let's not kid ourselves. Coach Black i mean he is a good coach would have Milk the clock with a 28-7 lead. Fulton still would have worn down so Fulton more than likely pulls out a 35-28 game. All i read coacht was how awful the officiating was. Then a strange thing happened Maryville won and i never heard another complaint about the refs.

Now just like i pick Maryville to win every game in a blowout, another strange thing happened Oakland made a believer out of me, I'm taking Oakland in a blowout, is that a crime.

Rebels fans stand behind your team I'm talking about non rebels fans saying they haven't watched either team this year but, their going with history an taking Maryville. What does Maryville winning a championship in '06 and so on has to do with the team they have today. The '06 team done graduated college, join the military, doctors, lawyers, some stay local some moved away. What does history have to do with Tea prices in China.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Taking Oakland in a blow it is now crime. I've seen Maryville live and I've seen film on Oakland through out the year. Question for you? When was the last time Maryville has been blown out in play off game? Big difference in getting beat and calling for a blowout.....that's why people think your a fool.

swipes to be fair by how much do you consider a game a blowout.

By definition a blowout is an easy or one-sided victory. It occurs when one athletic team or individual performer outscores another by a large margin or in such a fashion that allows the second team or individual little chance of a victory from a point early in a competition. So running clock by definition woud be a blowout

This is why I'm not worried about a one sided game. Both teams have played Hardin Valley recently. I watched the replay with Oakland and Hardin Valley and they did move the ball and scored on a 28 yard hook and ladder play. HV killed their selves at the beginning of the game and got a punt blocked on the 2 yard line to make it 14-0 just before HV drove it for their score to make it 14-7. Oakland ran the kickoff back 100 yards for a TD with 8.04 in the second and also scored on a pass play to a diving Stevens in the end zone with seven seconds to go. Oakland scored to make it 35-7 with a 50 yard run with 3.39 to go in the third and HV got the ball and threw an interception to the LB for a thirty yard return with 3.20 to go. With 8.45 to go in a mercy rule game Oakland still had it's first team in with 8.45 and scored to make it 49-7. The good news was they put their reserves in when they got the ball back with 1.24 to go. Maryville was winning this game 35 -0 at halftime and the backups scored their touchdown in the second half which ended up 45-0. The short of this story is that a blocked punt on the two, a 100 KO return and a interception was really the big difference in Oakland really driving it four times to score. You can pass down the middle of Oakland all day long and the hook and ladder showed me they can easily be fooled. You can also hit short routes right in front of the corners also. Not saying Maryville is going to Oakland and run up the field but they are a great team and they do have a good defense against the run. They also like to blitz but Maryville is very good at making teams pay for that mistake.

Few things was surprised at OHS QB as he gets rid of the ball fast and goes thru his reads well.

OLine is very athletic and finishes its block

On D not sold it will be able to have its way with MHS

Plus one thing for example SH playoff game is standing around and other things

One example is SH QB on 3rd play runs it for 40 yds note the D and #7 JS standing and watching until he realizes he better get into the action

Little things like this you don't see MHS players do

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmQwfxt2zYg