Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

These people saying the Oakland vs Maryville is the real state championship are nuts.  I remember Maryville beating Oakland 2 straight years. Oakland was really good but you want to know something. Ravenwood in 2014 and 2015 was better than Oakland. Ravenwood was by far the best team Maryville played in 2014 and 2015.  There is no guarantee that the Maryville/Oakland winner would beat the Whitehaven/Cordova winner. I saw Maryville play Whitehaven twice. Whitehaven has athletes 2nd to none and good coaching.

These people saying the Oakland vs Maryville is the real state championship are nuts.  I remember Maryville beating Oakland 2 straight years. Oakland was really good but you want to know something. Ravenwood in 2014 and 2015 was better than Oakland. Ravenwood was by far the best team Maryville played in 2014 and 2015.  There is no guarantee that the Maryville/Oakland winner would beat the Whitehaven/Cordova winner. I saw Maryville play Whitehaven twice. Whitehaven has athletes 2nd to none and good coaching.

Yeah I don't personally care for it when people say the semis is The Championship Game either Ron.

I am from Ravenwood and I plan on being at Ray Hughs Stadium tomorrow night. Of course, we wish we were traveling to Da Haven tomorrow but that's not how the chips fell I guess. This season and probably next were/are rebuilding years. But the Raptor Freshman had their greatest season ever this year (better than both the freshmen classes that went to state as seinors) and I expect Ravenwood to be back in Cookeville in 3-4 years. I truly have appreciated the kind words that Maryville fans said about the Raptor program over the past two years. The three posts immediately before this one reflect exactly that. The Rebels run an amazing and classy program that is the gold standard. Tomorrow night, I would love to witness "the streak" continue, and that is what I expect to happen. The Rebs discipline will ultimately be the deciding factor tomorrow night in a game that may go down to the wire.

Edited by LoveForTheGame

I am from Ravenwood and I plan on being at Ray Hughs Stadium tomorrow night. Of course, we wish we were traveling to Da Haven tomorrow but that's not how the chips fell I guess. This season and probably next were/are rebuilding years. But the Raptor Freshman had their greatest season ever this year (better than both the freshmen classes that went to state as seinors) and I expect Ravenwood to be back in Cookeville in 3-4 years. I truly have appreciated the kind words that Maryville fans said about the Raptor program over the past two years. The three posts immediately before this one reflect exactly that. The Rebels run an amazing and classy program that is the gold standard. Tomorrow night, I would love to witness "the streak" continue, and that is what I expect to happen. The Rebs discipline will ultimately be the deciding factor tomorrow night in a game that may go down to the wire.

Thank you LoveForTheGame , I was talking to RebelRon earlier when he was hogging all the Turkey and he said Playing RavenWood the last 2 years was like playing a Mirror of ourselves . Very Disciplined , well Coached , hard effort , and Classy . I agreed