1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Because I believed that WC could get it done. But if you also read in there, I also said either way though the east will win gold. Dresden isn't half the team Greenback is

Don't let them rattle ya into statements like "Dresden isn't half the team Greenback is"... Dresden is well deserving to be where they are. Statements like that are on some of their disrepectful ones level... Just sayin.:thumb:

Because I believed that WC could get it done. But if you also read in there, I also said either way though the east will win gold. Dresden isn't half the team Greenback is

We weren't half the team WC was according to you but we beat them by 3 tds.  Just because your team could not get it done doesn't mean Dresden can't.  Keep trolling.

Ok both teams deserve to play for Gold. Probably best team each other will play this season. There are studs on each team.

-Greenback tell y'all strengths and if any weakness?

How many seniors do y'all have this year?

- How many seniors did y'all lose last season?

- who are your featured players

- how is your special teams?

- what has been the biggest improvement from last years team.

# Hopefully Dresden can answer the same questions for Greenback fans

It's been fun watching this lions group for last 4 years. Very humble and hungry team. Good luck to both teams. Dresden I hope y'all bring Gold back to the county

Nashville Christian would've mercy ruled y'all halfway through the second quarter this year with the team they had last year

No. I saw NCS last year twice. I have seen this years Dresden destroy Union City and beat a very good WC team last night. I say Dresden would give last years NCS team all they wanted. This year's Dresden squad is very good. It will take a very good Greenback team that makes zero mistake to beat them. I saw many NCS players and fans at the game last night. Ask them.

No. I saw NCS last year twice. I have seen this years Dresden destroy Union City and beat a very good WC team last night. I say Dresden would give last years NCS team all they wanted. This year's Dresden squad is very good. It will take a very good Greenback team that makes zero mistake to beat them. I saw many NCS players and fans at the game last night. Ask them.

I still say if Dresden doesn't give up that 77yard pass the first play, they only give up 7