1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I'll say it too, I watched them both play WC and watched NCS twice, Dresden has a better defense all around than NCS last year and a better passing game, NCS run game though was second to none when the coach ran it right

well I will completely disagree with both of you guys. I have watched several films of you guys today and Dresden does not have a running game like NCS last year. #2 runs hard but nothing like last years NCS team. We have a couple of backs our self that's pretty good. So we will line up and play come Friday morning and let the kids do the talking.

After watching GB last night here is my take....Very balanced on O, they are not flashy or loaded with burners but they have very good team speed and are very physical. Both RB's run very hard and break tackles and their QB is a player. They throw very well and have guys who will catch it. Their line is big and strong and very physical...50 Has a motor and plays both sides very well is somewhat cocky but can back it up he's a player. They have no weakness that I could tell. Number 1 is more suited for D and will lock down one side at CB mark it! He is a good RB but I think 6 is their best RB. I haven' t seen a team that can match them physically or have I seen a better D. and that includes MC. I have watched Dresdon twice on film and the games I have seen In no way or fashion will they mercy rule GB. I'm picking GB in this one.

I'm predicting greenback will dominate dresden. Their posters could use a lesson in some"old king" trash talk :) y'all gonna beat the holy hail out of dresden

Been watching a little film also.I like our chances.These posters are talking out of their butt because if they have really watched us they would give us just a little more respect!Dresden has a fine team but in no way are the going to have a running clock!!!Mark what I said!This will be another war!Go to work Cherokees!

well I will completely disagree with both of you guys. I have watched several films of you guys today and Dresden does not have a running game like NCS last year. #2 runs hard but nothing like last years NCS team. We have a couple of backs our self that's pretty good. So we will line up and play come Friday morning and let the kids do the talking.

nation I was watching a little film I found on Dresden sitting here getting that raised hair on my arms and legs feeling I had at the speedway last night.Whooo!Getting g fired up!BOYS WE CAN DO THIS!!!STAY HUMBLE AND HIT THEM HARD!!!Wish it was Fri!

Been watching a little film also.I like our chances.These posters are talking out of their butt because if they have really watched us they would give us just a little more respect!Dresden has a fine team but in no way are the going to have a running clock!!!Mark what I said!This will be another war!Go to work Cherokees!

I'm not going to post much on GB other than what I've seen and read and it ain't a whole lot, my post have been what I know about Dresden. I've been watching high school football for many years and those of you that have been watching for years know as well as I do when you watch a team that's really good you know it. Dresden held a WC team that's averaged 50 plus yards all year to 14, no other team had slowed them down. I will say WC had some miscues that hurt them but Dresden would have won anyway, I just thought WC could have kept it closer. I don't care who wins this game as I am completely neutral, but I don't see Dresden getting beat