1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Woowee! Welp...I just got done got watching film and this one is in the bag! I'll give it to their QB. I know he probably should've won Mr. Football twice even though that never happens to players from over there. And I'll even say he's the best player in 1A...but he won't be able to get a pass off with our monsters on the D line! Sorry Dresden...you guys just don't realize what you're signing up for. We got here to the big dance last year with the same group pretty much and are probably one of the most dominant 1A teams ever this year with most of our core back with this senior group. The running game doesn't scare me one bit. He's running over midgets and doesn't have that much speed. They know a QB can't run but a handful of times against a team our size. Dresden's defense doesn't impress me one bit. We like to run outside and our big boys will put the outside linebackers on their back every play...just watch. Dresden also won't see our play action passes since they'll be so worried about our run game. We could run the same play the entire game and still win this. Our O linemen is about to embarrass the front 7 of Dresden....you might not like it but you'll be forced to accept it. Yyyyeeeeee, yyyyyyeeeee!!!! Get em up Kees! Let's do it this time babaaay!!

Yup, I agree, big Dan. This QB can flat play and I'm sure he'll go to one of these big D1 schools...but we fixing to break him in half like a Popsicle stick. Everybody outta know we just too big for em up front. If you can' t pass block, you can't pass, junior!!!! And as for you ole Uncle Henry...the boogeyman wearing #1 is fixing to deflate that lil creampuff of a nephew. He has no speed and runs over 1A tomato cans from the West. You take out the passing threat....and he ain't got nothing on anybody. You can sense the fear in these Dresden folks. They know what's gonna happen. Friday can't come soon enough.

Yup, I agree, big Dan. This QB can flat play and I'm sure he'll go to one of these big D1 schools...but we fixing to break him in half like a Popsicle stick. Everybody outta know we just too big for em up front. If you can' t pass block, you can't pass, junior!!!! And as for you ole Uncle Henry...the boogeyman wearing #1 is fixing to deflate that lil creampuff of a nephew. He has no speed and runs over 1A tomato cans from the West. You take out the passing threat....and he ain't got nothing on anybody. You can sense the fear in these Dresden folks. They know what's gonna happen. Friday can't come soon enough.

boowhoo. Lions ain't gotta chance. We may as well forfeit. Muhahahahaaaa! Crazy Cherokee folk

Think Greenback piked um up a couple of new lineman this year, they are just little fellers,Sweet as Molasses though.

pujo their real nice. Those kitty cats must be worried about us little fellars with all the new posters that they are making up lol. Oh hevy at his best. It doesn't work just ask coalfield lol.

boowhoo. Lions ain't gotta chance. We may as well forfeit. Muhahahahaaaa! Crazy Cherokee folk

Well when our guys finish decleating Lions, trucking over everyone, and taking back the gold, you will be crying for real, not those crocodile tears you moron. Dresden drooling. Ha. Wipe your noses boys. You know you can't hang with our big boys!

^^^ Trust this guy...

Mtownshocker...not that's a username. I know they're real down and dirty over there in West TN but come on now. The West was down this year and it was nothing more than a glorified sign up and you will know the game is out of Dresden's league after our first drive. We're gonna run em' right over. We all know what happened the only other time you guys got here. We got a gold ball and got a silver last year...its gold time fellas!

Edited by exkees86

Mtownshocker...not that's a username. I know they're real down and dirty over there in West TN but come on now. The West was down this year and it was nothing more than a glorified sign up and you will know the game is out of Dresden's league after our first drive. We're gonna run em' right over. We all know what happened the only other time you guys got here. We got a gold ball and got a silver last year...its gold time fellas!

Y'all might want to get some counsellors set up to help with all the grief y'all are about to experience