1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Go check the video where Austin Talent laid him out cold! Go Ask Charlie about it!!! He ran for his life!

It's totally comical you think dresden is even on the same planet as the 2011-2012 CAK team.Ha!

That CAK had an Offense line that out weighed Alcoa by somewhere around 40-50 pounds. One linemen that starts at TN.

This game....Greenback has a huge advantage in line size. Mr Football Shivey will live in the lion backfield. Fact!

This is a pass happy finesse team verses a smack you in the mouth physical team. Lions rely on the fast pass to a spot.

The Cherokees will pressure the QB and jam the WR athe the line...especially the slot, and disrupt the timing. That will force them to run the ball and Greenbacks line and LB's get the stops.

Sit back and watch slo poke!

got it all figured out don't you? Well maybe the 15th try is the charm everyone else tried the same thing

Charlie wants to know how many state championships he took from your tornadoes? Better worry about Liberty. Looks like y'all squeaked by Elizabethton

Thought you was that slo poke lady!! LOL!

Even worse a Westview wantabe homer. That's even funnier that you try to ride coat tails of a East TN team that also beat the brakes off Milan. Westview LOL!!!

As a neutral fan. They are much better than 2015. They had their entire team returning this season. The Dresden defense is solid, but it's not near as salty as NCS was last season. Greenback will score points in this game. I'm just curious to see how they handle Dresser Winn. The kid is the most dominant 1A QB since Jacob Tucker from Perry County.

I truly hope it's a close game. Somehow I feel like either

1. The Greenback line will take over and dominate the game.

OR

2. Dresser Winn will make play and pass/rush for 9283726 yards.

My guess would be on #2, but who knows.

BTW, I'm wondering why no one has talked about Winn's rushing ability. Based on his Hudl highlighrs, I'm just as impressed with the kid's ability to keep the secondary honest. Everyone seems to be so caught up in that golden arm that they forget about his legs!

Good luck to both teams. I'm not going to predict a score or even a win/loss for either team, because simply I have no seen Greenback play in person this year and that my friends would be irrational.

That being said, just trying to give some info on this Dresden team, which I have seen. As far as 1A is concerned, I can't put a finger on a team that has been loaded with this much talent on the athletic positions in a long time. Greenback will need to be feisty and explosive in the trenches (and from what I can comprehend, they might just be that). As a high school football fan, I'm hoping for this one to be close till the end!

In a long time? What about last year's Champs? :/

I truly hope it's a close game. Somehow I feel like either

1. The Greenback line will take over and dominate the game.

OR

2. Dresser Winn will make play and pass/rush for 9283726 yards.

My guess would be on #2, but who knows.

BTW, I'm wondering why no one has talked about Winn's rushing ability. Based on his Hudl highlighrs, I'm just as impressed with the kid's ability to keep the secondary honest. Everyone seems to be so caught up in that golden arm that they forget about his legs!

He worked on his speed all in the offseason. The big D1 schools wanted him to get to a 4.6 40 what I was told. But yes instincts and legs are deadly

I find that hard to believe 62 is the example of how kids should act, I am calling you out on this! He got pancaked for sure but was back in next play.

As was mentioned, I was standing there when the Pirates came out doing the junk they've done for years. Walking down the field holding their helmets in the air, bad company playing, then yelling and jesturing across the field at the opposing team, laughable! They still think this is 1989 and they can intimidate folks. #62 was on the GB sideline side, so he stuck out more than the rest. Several were acting similar, 62 was just mor over the top than the rest. No big deal, he's just doing what his lame coaching staff instructed him to do. I put that on the staff. 62 showed a lot of toughness coming back from that hit. He earned all of our respect and more than made up for his PreGame antics by coming back.

Just wasted 2 hours catching up on this thread and was even convinced Winn and McKinney was battling for the gold ball Friday. Good news for the Cherokees they won't be facing the same NCS team from last year. And for that hit silvey put on 62 there's no way that boy should have even gone back in the game the player couldn't even get up on his own. Credit for the kid being tough but very surprised the staff allowed him back in.