1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

well it's obvious that you was not at the game or your just blind one. It was the SP players that was a hollering and jumping all around before the game.

He heard a about the silliness at the the restaurant before the game and he thought it was the kid.I was there had nothing to do with Kayne this guys a total prick for doing this stuff to a kid.These sissies hide behind their ignorant screen name and call out kids.Some of us don't hide your more than welcome to come discuss this with me and I'm not his dad I'm just sick of your ignorance!Let this kid enjoy his last game and a great career. Edited by orngnblk

Yeah your high man...gback or kayne did nothing wrong...south pitt is the one who come out running that mouth and jumping around yelling toward the greenback kids before the took the field....if memory serves me correct I saw #62 for south pitt being the ring leader in that mess...I'd say he kept that mouth shut after silvey found him in the 3rd quater

Good luck to both teams. I'm not going to predict a score or even a win/loss for either team, because simply I have no seen Greenback play in person this year and that my friends would be irrational.

That being said, just trying to give some info on this Dresden team, which I have seen. As far as 1A is concerned, I can't put a finger on a team that has been loaded with this much talent on the athletic positions in a long time. Greenback will need to be feisty and explosive in the trenches (and from what I can comprehend, they might just be that). As a high school football fan, I'm hoping for this one to be close till the end!

As a neutral fan. They are much better than 2015. They had their entire team returning this season. The Dresden defense is solid, but it's not near as salty as NCS was last season. Greenback will score points in this game. I'm just curious to see how they handle Dresser Winn. The kid is the most dominant 1A QB since Jacob Tucker from Perry County.

Tucker don't hold a candle to Winn.