1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

What are the main areas GB has improved since last years title game?

NCS QB should have been the MVP of the championship game IMO. While he is a good player, Winn is far better in every area.

GB had 0 net rushing yards after 3 quarters, at which time the game had been decided.

Just curious as to what GB has done to prepare and compete with not an up and comer but a true top notch team.

Same old team,Just a year older!I don't know how we can compete with a REAL TOP NOTCH TEAM!I just hope none of our boys get hurt! Edited by orngnblk

What are the main areas GB has improved since last years title game?

NCS QB should have been the MVP of the championship game IMO. While he is a good player, Winn is far better in every area.

GB had 0 net rushing yards after 3 quarters, at which time the game had been decided.

Just curious as to what GB has done to prepare and compete with not an up and comer but a true top notch team.

As a neutral fan. They are much better than 2015. They had their entire team returning this season. The Dresden defense is solid, but it's not near as salty as NCS was last season. Greenback will score points in this game. I'm just curious to see how they handle Dresser Winn. The kid is the most dominant 1A QB since Jacob Tucker from Perry County.

That was my fault oldqb!I misread and edited my post.I also thought you were calling Roberts the QB!Dawgs was just following my lead.AS YOU WHERE!

I saw where someone from maybe SP said it, but #6 was more impressive than Roberts. He is a big kid but did not seem to be the world beater I thought he would be.