1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I agree with that as well...just that opinions differ, and in the sports writers opinion all three deserved the award. I saw Tucker play three times, Rice four, and Winn once ( only counting in person)...not a lot of visible difference in them. For me to say that one was better/not as good as the other two would be merely an opinion.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.I seen Tucker in person 4 or 5 time playing teams like jb,wc,and hhs.and he didn't dominate and stand out against better completion like Winn and rice does.

Did Roberts get in trouble by coaches for his actions before the game at South Pitt? I know as a high school football fan, his actions have no place in this game we all love. That had to be embarrassing for Greenback fans.

I think Greenback has showed great sportsmanship and poise this year. They just need to stay humble and play hard and they will be just fine.

#62 That same kid was pointing at pride and me on the track also in warm ups shaking his head and laughing.I personally don't care kids will be kids but it was totally ironic it was the one that Silvey blocked backside.

I find that hard to believe 62 is the example of how kids should act, I am calling you out on this! He got pancaked for sure but was back in next play.

Wait a minute. I said this kid was the most electric since him. I never said Winn wasn't better. I've been here talking Winn up the last several days. You're barking up the wrong tree and not reading the thread in its entirety if you think I'm not giving him his due.

You have been talking Winn up as a unbiased spectator and I for one thank you. Dresser deserves all the props and I really hope he uses the biggest stage of his HS career to finish what he and the other Lions started. 15 in 16!!!

I find that hard to believe 62 is the example of how kids should act, I am calling you out on this! He got pancaked for sure but was back in next play.

I would never say anything out of the way any of the Pitt posters know that.What I said I Witnessed he wasn't acting biligerant just cocky like I said it didn't bother me but it got our attention.There was three men right beside me why would I make it up?I just found it ironic it was him.I gave this young man my respect in an earlier post about coming back in,he is a tough one!

I would never say anything out of the way any of the Pitt posters know that.What I said I Witnessed he wasn't acting biligerant just cocky like I said it didn't bother me but it got our attention.There was three men right beside me why would I make it up?I just found it ironic it was him.I gave this young man my respect in an earlier post about coming back in,he is a tough one!

Well his Grandaddy will be disappointed then!