1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Yeah your high man...gback or kayne did nothing wrong...south pitt is the one who come out running that mouth and jumping around yelling toward the greenback kids before the took the field....if memory serves me correct I saw #62 for south pitt being the ring leader in that mess...I'd say he kept that mouth shut after silvey found him in the 3rd quater

That was a vicious hit. Which one of ours kids were talking?

As hard hitting & intense as this game will be, I hope both teams have zero injuries and all hits are clean & legal. It's rare that two overpowering undefeated teams meet in finals. But here it is, just the way it should be. To be da man you gotta beat da man. Both are da man in their half of bracket. But only one can be DaMan! ... Get 'em Lions!!!

what does winning Mr Football have to do with anything?many a year Mr Football is not the best player.

I agree with that as well...just that opinions differ, and in the sports writers opinion all three deserved the award. I saw Tucker play three times, Rice four, and Winn once ( only counting in person)...not a lot of visible difference in them. For me to say that one was better/not as good as the other two would be merely an opinion.