1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I know Dresdon matches up a lot better size wise than SP did. I don,t put much stock in film because all you can see is what they do, you don,t have a clue who they are doing it against. I know Greenback but I sure don,t know Dresdon. The West has been on another level the past few years. I just don,t know if we have narrowed the gap. Looks like Dresdon is a 3 point favorite, thats doable.

Pujo the east has narrowed the gap. The west is much deeper than the east in quality of the teams. Let's be honest. The east had 3 pretty good teams. Greenback, SP and Coalfield. The west had Dresden, Union City, Huntingdon, NCS, and Wayne County.

This one is for all the marbles. I know I have been hard on Greenback this season for some of unsportsmanship a couple of their players have shown this season, but that is to take nothing away from what they have earned this season. They have a really good football team. I think the gap has been narrowed between the West and the East, but still not enough. Dresden has went through a gauntlet to get to the championship game. Greenback's road has not been as taxing or as tough. This one will be close for a half, but Dresden will hit for more big plays and wins this one 41-28.

That's a very good pick. I could see this being the case. The Dresden offense is better than SP's. I'm from SP, but just being honest about it.

Pujo the east has narrowed the gap. The west is much deeper than the east in quality of the teams. Let's be honest. The east had 3 pretty good teams. Greenback, SP and Coalfield. The west had Dresden, Union City, Huntingdon, NCS, and Wayne County.

I'm not seeing the gap....And I know film is not the best guide...But it's easy to see lack of form and speed some teams have on the D side of the ball....GB does not lack that

I'm not seeing the gap....And I know film is not the best guide...But it's easy to see lack of form and speed some teams have on the D side of the ball....GB does not lack that

The last two years there has been a 35 point gap between the west and east. That gap has narrowed this season to around 14 points. With that being said, anything can happen when the teams are that close. The last few seasons you could see a west team make a bunch of mistakes and still win. That won't work this time around.

What are the main areas GB has improved since last years title game?

NCS QB should have been the MVP of the championship game IMO. While he is a good player, Winn is far better in every area.

GB had 0 net rushing yards after 3 quarters, at which time the game had been decided.

Just curious as to what GB has done to prepare and compete with not an up and comer but a true top notch team.

Willis is the QB!!!Roberts is a RB.Everyone talks about Roberts shows me they haven't watched any of our games!Roberts is VERY good...But?Well see will we what happens on Fri!!!

I get that, I was trying to get the conversation to some other players. I have watched and very solid team. 

Everyone talks about Roberts shows me they haven't watched any of our games!Roberts is VERY good...But?Well see will we what happens on Fri!!!😈

It's just funny how those same people claim how badly Dresden will beat y'all yet think Roberts is the QB. Shows they haven't watched anything and don't know what they're talking about.