1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I'll admit that I didn't like paying 10 bucks to watch the NFHS live stream (tightwad alert). But having the titans play by play guys calling the game and Roy's buddy Murphy on the sidelines was amazing. They knew more about our Lions (and GB I assume) than the local radio guys ever do. Very impressed with the broadcast.

I bet Roy Dillard will be thrilled to hear that. He must have had a late night at Ronnie's Red Eye. I haven't seen him on here this morning.

I'll admit that I didn't like paying 10 bucks to watch the NFHS live stream (tightwad alert). But having the titans play by play guys calling the game and Roy's buddy Murphy on the sidelines was amazing. They knew more about our Lions (and GB I assume) than the local radio guys ever do. Very impressed with the broadcast.

they just needed Wycheck

Edited by wingman10

Congratulations to Dresden !!! Great game

Greenback had another great run and posted back 2 back State Title appearances...not an easy task and definitely have a great team with great athletes...congratulations to their coaches, players, and fans. Hope you all are able to make another trip to the title game next season.

Edited by Frid8yn9tlites

To close this out let me get my take about the venue. ( TT ) First this field is unsafe for our kids. It is widely known the turf at tech is concrete hard. Accepted fact by many. Second the broadcast and directors of these games are pathetic. Announcers want to discuss their playing days and college days. We could care less. They need to do more research on the teams and the schools. The players that have reached the ship deserve so much more. They were chit chatting during several big plays. In the 2A game, There was even a sideline interview of some guy from Australia as one team was scoring. Pitiful and embarrassing

As involved as the Titans are i wonder if the championship will ever be held at nissan stadium? Thatd be pretty awesome.

That guy is a joke. Talked bad about Dresden all last week too. Dresden not even my team and im so happy for em lol. Shut the nay sayers down.

Yeah I'm a WC guy but after briefly seeing them in the jamboree then seeing them just run us off the field it was apparent to me this was the top 1A squad. Glad they brought a gold ball back to region 7

That guy is a joke. Talked bad about Dresden all last week too. Dresden not even my team and im so happy for em lol. Shut the nay sayers down.

Yeah I'm a WC guy but after briefly seeing them in the jamboree then seeing them just run us off the field it was apparent to me this was the top 1A squad. Glad they brought a gold ball back to region 7

I still don't know how Scott's Hill almost beat y'all. Not taking anything away from Scott's Hill but Wayne Co is a lot more physical and talented bunch

WC was up 40-7 with a couple minutes before halftime and lost around 8 starters including the qb to cramps, some came back in for a couple of plays but some didn't. Rice came in and drove the field in just over a minute and scored to put WC up 46-42 with just a few seconds left. I have much respect for SH but that game wouldn't have been close if not for the cramps, I've never seen anything like it