Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

So what's the prognosis of Richardson? No go? 50%? 80%?

I think he has to be 100% for Trez to win. I liked what I saw from Marion last year and i understand they are better this year. I know the backup is a really good back but He can't run over defenders like Richardson. I think it will be a close game and I give the edge to Marion because of special teams. Two point conversions will be tough to execute without Richardson. Congrats to both teams on a great season. I'm pulling for Trez but I think Marion will win.

So what's the prognosis of Richardson? No go? 50%? 80%?

I think he has to be 100% for Trez to win. I liked what I saw from Marion last year and i understand they are better this year. I know the backup is a really good back but He can't run over defenders like Richardson. I think it will be a close game and I give the edge to Marion because of special teams. Two point conversions will be tough to execute without Richardson. Congrats to both teams on a great season. I'm pulling for Trez but I think Marion will win.

Marion better than last?I don't think so.

Defense yes I think they are better... Offense and Special teams they are not the home run team they were of last year but every bit as capable of putting points on the board... QB keeps improving every week...If you have not watched them since the playoffs your not wathing the same team IMO!!! Edited by FootballFan75

Good as last year not as good as last year... Point is were at the same place we ended up last year? How does that happen if your not as good or better than you were last year? I know you will probably say the QB, and you are correct he was a one of a kind athlete. But... I also believe the QB you will see Saturday is very good as well.. I had some doubts but that kid is good and he doesnt turn the ball over, all you can ask for out of a young QB. As for the rest of the team, everyone has stepped up.. Everything is balanced, heck we had three backs with 900+ yards rushing and the QB has thrown for 1200. I'm a tellin you they are just as good maybe better.

Defense yes I think they are better... Offense and Special teams they are not the home run team they were of last year but every bit as capable of putting points on the board... QB keeps improving every week...If you have not watched them since the playoffs your not wathing the same team IMO!!!

The team I saw last year and the team I saw against Pitt this year was no comparison.Last year would have whipped them.IMO.

I'm just wondering how Marion lost 3 or 4 players and they are better than last year. But Trezevant lose 2 or three and they aren't as good as last year.

Like I said Marion County does not have a chance of winning this game....Trezevant 42 and Marion County might score 7 points....