Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says the SOS was full of mess anyone who fell for his spew was merely confused. OP says the Warriors & supporters should be very proud of the programs success, but majority of the credit belongs to the gritty players. This game today supports coaches play an important part by players make the plays successful.

I agree Old Pie it was the players hard work and their talent no one denies that but play calling plum sucked and Mathis is a better man but Ross is the better coach and yes he is still a SOS

I am really glad that Zeman will be ok that was really heart wrenching watching him lay there not moving. It shows the heart of that kid to attempt to even return that punt seeing the guys beaming down on him. He was trying to save field position for his team and is a fighter for that. Out of all the plays made by Trezevant today this play by Jackson to just lay there because he knew the well being of his opponent was at  stake was the biggest of the day, This kid showed the state that we may be considered thugs and hoodlums but they are really just kids with big hearts. Shout out to him for that. and trust me no one was singing while neither kid was down that is an outright lie everyone was quiet as a mouse on both side waiting for the kid to move. Don't believe everything you read especially when you are watching the game yourself.

We know that wasnt true. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Some people will go out of their way to degrade others. That just shows their true colors. I have even more respect for that bunch now. 

From Stephen Hargis' twitter account:

"I asked if he was ok and he didn't respond so I just stayed still and didn't want to move," Jackson said. "My team said get up but I said..

"No, this man is hurt bad. I think he's knocked out and maybe worse. So I just laid there with him unconscious on top of me."..

We all wanted to win today but at the end of the day he has family to go home to and his life to live and I didn't want to hurt him worse"

Jackson admitted to being emotional while lying on the ground with Zeman. Asked about tears on his face as he came off the field, he said...

"I was just praying for him man. I was worried for him."

Unbelievable show of sportsmanship & just being heads up beyond his age. Well done Tristian Jackson. Zeman was talking and moving afterward.

Thanks for sharing. I have to admit. I had a few tears fall as I read this. I'm glad Tristan had the foresight to know that he shouldn't move, and the compassion and concern to not want to make anything worse. I can only imagine the thoughts that can run through your mind in that type of situation. Kudos to you my young man. That was not only sportsmanship, it was compassion for your fellow man. Your parents should be pleased that you have developed into the man you are today.

Thanks for sharing. I have to admit. I had a few tears fall as I read this. I'm glad Tristan had the foresight to know that he shouldn't move, and the compassion and concern to not want to make anything worse. I can only imagine the thoughts that can run through your mind in that type of situation. Kudos to you my young man. That was not only sportsmanship, it was compassion for your fellow man. Your parents should be pleased that you have developed into the man you are today.

yes sir.....ðŸ‘

To close this out let me get my take about the venue. First this field is unsafe for our kids. It is widely known the turf at tech is concrete hard. Accepted fact by many. Second the broadcast and directors of these games are pathetic. Announcers want to discuss their playing days and college days. We could care less. They need to do more research on the teams and the schools. The players that have reached the ship deserve so much more. They were chit chatting during several big plays. There was even a sideline interview of some guy from Australia as one team was scoring. Pitiful and embarrassing.

This is terrific display of sportsmanship on this kids part. Had to work, but I recorded the game. Great year Marion! Hate that we aren't playing you all next year.

From Stephen Hargis' twitter account:

"I asked if he was ok and he didn't respond so I just stayed still and didn't want to move," Jackson said. "My team said get up but I said..

"No, this man is hurt bad. I think he's knocked out and maybe worse. So I just laid there with him unconscious on top of me."..

We all wanted to win today but at the end of the day he has family to go home to and his life to live and I didn't want to hurt him worse"

Jackson admitted to being emotional while lying on the ground with Zeman. Asked about tears on his face as he came off the field, he said...

"I was just praying for him man. I was worried for him."

Unbelievable show of sportsmanship & just being heads up beyond his age. Well done Tristian Jackson. Zeman was talking and moving afterward.

Folks, I just shared the story that I was moved by from Stephen Hargis' twitter account. I follow a couple people and don't tweet myself so I can't retweet but I did what I could and CoachT'd  it.   

There is good out there folks,  if we are able to seek and receive it. I'll also say if all we are looking for is the negative and the bad then that is all we will ever see and find.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2016/dec/04/trezevants-jackslies-still-until-help-arrives/401184/