Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

To any of the Trezevant people. I am Hunter Zeman's mom. I would like for one of y'all to tell that #3 how much we appreciate him for staying still and praying for Hunter. That truly touched my heart when I read what he said. And somebody please give that young man a hug. Thank you so much.

Not meaning to pry mom but how is everyone?   Still praying.  Someone give us a report when they can please, Thank you.

No but the holds on 17 and 14 sure didnt hurt.

I garuntee you I figured you would show up at some point making excuses. What kind of mess is this? The purple class fellars played hard but that White man had superior athletes. That white mans team overcame several penalties that kept that Mathis mans team close. You think im joking but you no I aint. Edited by Roy Dillard

Several good one,s in the West, I,m not sure who will represent the east. Early guess would be either Trousdale or Tyner.

East will be between Trousdale, Tyner and Marion, in that order. It will be settled the second and third week of tbe playoffs. Trousdale was average this year but have a lot returning, Tyner was relatively young and Marion has a bunch of holes to fill but looking at the teams they will be in the mix. They have some skill guys returning but will have to replace a lot up front.

The east in 2A will not be as strong as it was this season. Marion County won't be near as good. I'm not sure about Tyner because I just don't think they are coached well for the amount of athletes. Austin East seems to have a good coach. He might be able to reload the chamber. Trousdale County has a lot of kids coming back. They played NCS and Huntingdon to good games. I believe the ones Truth mentioned are the ones with a shot in the east.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion; however, I think Coach Mathis deserves a break about the play calling on Sat. I doubt any of the people making negative comments have ever taken a team to the state as a first year head coach! Not trying to start anything just want to focus on the positive for the kids who get on here and read! Boys....you are a resilient group of young men! Always hold a special place in our hearts! Hold your heads high! Tristan Jackson - thank you for your wise decision and congratulations.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion; however, I think Coach Mathis deserves a break about the play calling on Sat. I doubt any of the people making negative comments have ever taken a team to the state as a first year head coach! Not trying to start anything just want to focus on the positive for the kids who get on here and read! Boys....you are a resilient group of young men! Always hold a special place in our hearts! Hold your heads high! Tristan Jackson - thank you for your wise decision and congratulations.

point taken and I agree your right I haven't taken a team to the state - my apologies to the young men who payed their butts off I meant no disrespect to you guys / But the call in question was not punting from your own 17 yard line with seven minutes still remains - poor on RC Helton's decision to those things were scoffed at and mocked by a few of or several of the warrior faithful. You guys better get in those QB club meetings the next few years and remind those powers that be that 12-2 is pretty good and not terrible and for sure not a firing offense - you think I'm joking but I'm not - Mathis is s good man , but a Ricky Kifin he is not.

The east in 2A will not be as strong as it was this season. Marion County won't be near as good. I'm not sure about Tyner because I just don't think they are coached well for the amount of athletes. Austin East seems to have a good coach. He might be able to reload the chamber. Trousdale County has a lot of kids coming back. They played NCS and Huntingdon to good games. I believe the ones Truth mentioned are the ones with a shot in the east.

AE will be in 3a.