Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Congratulations Trezevant and Coach White on Back to Back Championships... Great football game... Trezvant sure has some ball players my hats off to those boys they "Earned" it!!! and MC played their hearts out now let's see if these young ones learned anything from this group of Seniors!!! It's time to step up boys!!! Nothing to hang your head about...Start working now!!!

If those boys start lifting weights tonight when they get back that Childress man will extend their probation. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I agree, but that's not enough... THIS is the best of what sports are...first thing on my mind after Zeman gave the "thumbs up" and my mind was eased for his well being was that a group of people would make an example, and try to change the game that I love. I regret that anyone be injured at all, but the actions on the field and response afterward by Mr. Jackson should be publicized in order to raise awareness of those who think that football players are mindless monsters who play with the intent to "hurt" those that they play against. I also love the fact that it was a Memphis kid ( often thought of as thugs) that showed his humanitarian side. CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG MAN...HERO OF THE WHOLE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND.

I am really glad that Zeman will be ok that was really heart wrenching watching him lay there not moving. It shows the heart of that kid to attempt to even return that punt seeing the guys beaming down on him. He was trying to save field position for his team and is a fighter for that. Out of all the plays made by Trezevant today this play by Jackson to just lay there because he knew the well being of his opponent was at  stake was the biggest of the day, This kid showed the state that we may be considered thugs and hoodlums but they are really just kids with big hearts. Shout out to him for that. and trust me no one was singing while neither kid was down that is an outright lie everyone was quiet as a mouse on both side waiting for the kid to move. Don't believe everything you read especially when you are watching the game yourself.

If those boys start lifting weights tonight when they get back that Childress man will extend their probation. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

They can lift all they want on their own time. Childress can even watch them and can't do nothing about it........

And I ain't joking either.

I am really glad that Zeman will be ok that was really heart wrenching watching him lay there not moving. It shows the heart of that kid to attempt to even return that punt seeing the guys beaming down on him. He was trying to save field position for his team and is a fighter for that. Out of all the plays made by Trezevant today this play by Jackson to just lay there because he knew the well being of his opponent was at  stake was the biggest of the day, This kid showed the state that we may be considered thugs and hoodlums but they are really just kids with big hearts. Shout out to him for that. and trust me no one was singing while neither kid was down that is an outright lie everyone was quiet as a mouse on both side waiting for the kid to move. Don't believe everything you read especially when you are watching the game yourself.

Didn't give that rumor a second thought willie...been to Memphis many times for athletics, and have never been treated better anywhere.

To any of the Trezevant people. I am Hunter Zeman's mom. I would like for one of y'all to tell that #3 how much we appreciate him for staying still and praying for Hunter. That truly touched my heart when I read what he said. And somebody please give that young man a hug. Thank you so much.

To any of the Trezevant people. I am Hunter Zeman's mom. I would like for one of y'all to tell that #3 how much we appreciate him for staying still and praying for Hunter. That truly touched my heart when I read what he said. And somebody please give that young man a hug. Thank you so much.

You should be very proud of your own boys mom...two very fine football players, and from your post, I'm sure fine young men (apples falling from trees). Glad to hear that your boy is ok...he received lots of prayers...bet the strongest came from underneath him.

That is great!! This is what I love about this game!!!!!!!! 

Edited by utvol2

Hope that boy is alright Mom. Heck of a ballplayer. I Talked to you,re older son at Hampton last year, Very classy young man and I,m sure # 11 is cut from the same mold.

I absolutely loved that story,fine young man.

Edited by pujo

I'm not a Ross fan or a Marion fan,just looking at last year and this year.Ross is a much better coach than what they have now.D not as good and a lane brain desicion to go for it on your 17 with a lot of time left.Just an observation OP.

lots of calls us fans in the stands scratch our head on but you can't argue with stupid - that was just plain stupid -