Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Folks, I just shared the story that I was moved by from Stephen Hargis' twitter account. I follow a couple people and don't tweet myself so I can't retweet but I did what I could and CoachT'd it.

There is good out there folks, if we are able to seek and receive it. I'll also say if all we are looking for is the negative and the bad then that is all we will ever see and find.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2016/dec/04/trezevants-jackslies-still-until-help-arrives/401184/

Agree. Now if the media will follow suit and show the good things in life more than the bad. Good stories will reflect good ratings also. At least to me. Again thanks for sharing. I have read that post multiple times and get the same good feeling inside each time. And again special heart felt thanks to you Mr. Jackson. I call you Mr. because I see you as a man. Your actions and concerns for the well being of your brother on the field spoke volumes. Character shapes and forms boys into men and you have a great start. Good luck to you and congrats on your title. I couldn't think of a more deserving individual. I would have voted you MVP for that one play.

• Upvote 1

To close this out let me get my take about the venue. First this field is unsafe for our kids. It is widely known the turf at tech is concrete hard. Accepted fact by many. Second the broadcast and directors of these games are pathetic. Announcers want to discuss their playing days and college days. We could care less. They need to do more research on the teams and the schools. The players that have reached the ship deserve so much more. They were chit chatting during several big plays. There was even a sideline interview of some guy from Australia as one team was scoring. Pitiful and embarrassing.

Hey move up to Knoxville and you can hear Mark Packer babble his way through a high school football game every thursday night. Only good thing is he does put the games on TV. PackerVision

To close this out let me get my take about the venue. First this field is unsafe for our kids. It is widely known the turf at tech is concrete hard. Accepted fact by many. Second the broadcast and directors of these games are pathetic. Announcers want to discuss their playing days and college days. We could care less. They need to do more research on the teams and the schools. The players that have reached the ship deserve so much more. They were chit chatting during several big plays. There was even a sideline interview of some guy from Australia as one team was scoring. Pitiful and embarrassing.

Pegleg me and Wendy and old pirate watched that durn 4a game from the hotel and that announcing was a bunch of mess. I think powerp could do better than that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg me and Wendy and old pirate watched that durn 4a game from the hotel and that announcing was a bunch of mess. I think powerp could do better than that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Are you sure Old Pirate was with you at the hotel? He hasn't mentioned anything on here about being with Rockstar Roy and Willing Wendy.

Are you sure Old Pirate was with you at the hotel? He hasn't mentioned anything on here about being with Rockstar Roy and Willing Wendy.

Barney old pirate left early with dime guy said they was headed on I -40 west towards Nashville. I sure how he didnt end up at that durn de ja by place. You think im joking but im not.

I normally refrain from making comments such as this but... I am absolutely sold on MC bringing home the gold! I am not saying it will be an easy task, I am fully expecting a great game. IF T-Vant wins, I will be the first to congratulate them. I just don't see this D giving up that gold. Not his year!I don't care if Richardson plays or not! Like I said earlier, IF he does play he will figure out real soon this D will again hit him as hard as they can every play! I think they learned a valuable lesson last year. You can't hit that man up high, he will knock your teeth out. I too agree, if we turn it over we lose!

Would love to hear your take on the game

I would love to hear your take on the game.

Who had Trezevant ranked #1 this entire season? I stated many times that IF Trezevant plays a turnover free game no one in 2A could beat them. I honestly was surprised they didn't turn the ball over at all yesterday. Marion County had zero turnovers. If Trezevant had slipped up a few times it could have cost them, but they played an error free game and got the dub.