Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

I honestly feel like the Principal is LYING and simply tried to sabotage Coach White. He had a lot of allegations with NO NAMES or PROOF...

Not likely.  Some of those things will come out in the wash like the under reporting of 250 students. 

I honestly feel there is some truth to it. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Again it's hard to prove a lie... There could honestly just be smoke due to Mackin Blowin it out his Rectum. Where are his facts and figures? I see pure sabotage. Like he said Coach White PAID kids to come to school??? Bruh, where are your receipts to make such an allegations? Dude is sour

It's hard to prove a lie. Like YOU automatically believe that Coach White Under Reported when Trezevant actually PLAYED in a 4 A Title game AND still could have competed... Why? 

They moved down to 2A.  They won the 2A title in 2015 and 2016.  That is a substantial change in enrollment. This guy resigned to make his point.  This is going to get serious.  Just hitch up your knickers and watch.

Edited by rlh

I honestly feel like the Principal is LYING and simply tried to sabotage Coach White. He had a lot of allegations with NO NAMES or PROOF...

the secretary who was fired and said she would not talk and also said publically that she was willing to take the fall was lying too?

Her firing doesn't prove the ridiculous allegations that there are young men currently in college that shouldn't be or that Coach White PAID boys to go to school.

then why won't she talk and say exactly who directed her to do what she did? Why was she publically willing to "take the fall" as she put it? Smoke = fire