Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

That happened... If not why not have Mr. Sabotage pay for that type of investigation himself. Yall refuse to see the principal as a possible bad guy but are too ready to see Teli White as a bad guy. I wonder why???

I'm not seeing anyone as good or bad.  You can't investigate yourself unless you wanna be like Trump.  Open it up and get to the bottom of it.  With an outside independent panel.  

I'm not seeing anyone as good or bad.  You can't investigate yourself unless you wanna be like Trump.  Open it up and get to the bottom of it.  With an outside independent panel.  

That's a fair enough thought. However I can't understand how one would think Shelby Co. schools, which is WAY bigger than Trezevant High, would willfully sweep such under the rug. This isn't a Police and Internal Affairs thing to me. IF this so-called corruption is what Mr. Sabotage is saying Trezevant would have and should BEEN stomped out. I feel like Mackin simply wanted the admiration and respect Teli was getting from the students and parents for helping save those kids through athletics and he wasn't so he wished to poke holes into his greatness by creating Strawmen . 

Always ready to deflect. Using the name Mr. Sabatoge. And if Teli was so concerned about those Trezevant kids why did he bolt and go to Melrose. Wait I know. He knew the fire was going to get hot so he left to take care of the Melrose kids now. You can call him a liar and names but it surfaced last fall and now it is back again. It may have some teeth this go around. And as far as an outside investigation it won't happen. School board does not want all of their dirty laundry hung out. They will pick and choose who they want to protect. And it may the principle this time to be the fall guy like the secretary was last time.

Always ready to deflect. Using the name Mr. Sabatoge. And if Teli was so concerned about those Trezevant kids why did he bolt and go to Melrose. Wait I know. He knew the fire was going to get hot so he left to take care of the Melrose kids now. You can call him a liar and names but it surfaced last fall and now it is back again. It may have some teeth this go around. And as far as an outside investigation it won't happen. School board does not want all of their dirty laundry hung out. They will pick and choose who they want to protect. And it may the principle this time to be the fall guy like the secretary was last time.

Why is he "bolting" instead of going to a better job situation for himself? Especially with the fact that he had a Principal that was likely making his work environment hayle! No deflection just another, probably better perspective Jack.

Why is he "bolting" instead of going to a better job situation for himself? Especially with the fact that he had a Principal that was likely making his work environment hayle! No deflection just another, probably better perspective Jack.

what makes you have a better perspective jack