Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

I don't think Oakland scores 17 on our 'D'.

6 games this year your D has given up 14 points or more so I don't know why you don't think they will put up 17 or more. Oakland is better than those teams. I think it's going to be a battle with athletes all over the field but Oakland has the better kicker. I think it comes down to the kicking game

I was one that also thought the 6A Champioship game was played last week between Maryville and Oakland but after reading all these threads from the West maybe I was wrong. It sounds like both teams are heavy weights coming in undefeated and like to ground & pound. I'm thinking this may be a close one with a special teams play being the deciding factor.

IN 08, OAKLAND CAME INTO THE OWLS NEST AND SHUT MY OWLS OUT BY 30 IN THE SEMIS. THAT YEAR WE WERE VERY GOOD ON DEFENSE AND HAD A BACK THAT RAN LIKE A CHEETAH. BUT OAKLAND HAD A BACK BY THE NAME OF PRECIOUS VALENTINE WHO WAS BIG ANDD POWERFUL AND WE COULDN'T STOP THAT STUD WHO RAN RIGHT UP DA GUTT. HE WAS THICKER THAN MD2012. JACQUES SMITH COULDN'T BRING HIM DOWN. BUT IT'S A NEW DAY AND A NEW SYSTEM THAT GREASY RUNS AND THEY ARE FAST. NOW,,, THAT QB IS NO MATCH TO THE ONE IN MEMPHIS AND THAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE IMO. DA HAVEN HAVE A STALL OF BACKS INCLUDING THE QB WHO HAS TO BE ACCOUNTED FOR. IM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MD2012 SHOWDOWN!!

STEVENS WILL BE ALL OVER THE FIELD AND MAKE SURE THAT STUD GET PLENTY PICKLE JUICE HE GONNA NEED IT. THAT OAKLAND DEFENSE BETTER PART THE RED SEA FOR THAT BACK IF YOU WANT HIM TO LAST 4QTRS. DA WOOD WILL BE LAYED ON BOTH SIDES OOOWEEE THIS RIGHCHEA GONNA BE A REAL ONE!!

#LOP

#WOODSHED

#MOLLYWHOP

#RESPECK

#DA HAVEN

OAKLAND WILL BRING BUS LOADS OF FANS TO COOKEVILLE NOT THAT FAR. BOTH TEAMS ARE DUE ANOTHER GOLD BALL.

BUT DA HAVEN BROUGHT A CARAVAN OF TIGERS FROM ELVIS HOMETOWN IN 2012 TO FINALLY CRACK THE CODE OF THE RED DRAGON. THEY WILL SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT!

DA HAVEN, OAKLAND, ENJOY THE MOMENT THEY DON'T COME AROUND OFTEN FOR SOME.

MY OWLS WILL BE IN 6A WITH THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL READY TO MAKE SOME NOISE AND CRACK SOME CODES. NOW GO GET IT AND TAKE IT BACK TO YOUR HOUSE IF IT'S YOURS!

#LOP

#COOKEVEGAS

#GOLD BALL

#LAST MAN STANDING

#PA ONE DAY

6 games this year your D has given up 14 points or more so I don't know why you don't think they will put up 17 or more. Oakland is better than those teams. I think it's going to be a battle with athletes all over the field but Oakland has the better kicker. I think it comes down to the kicking game

I have my reasons for believing in our 'D' and it has nothing to do with me being a homer, that's for sure. I fully realize how good Oakland is. I don't think you realize how good Whitehaven is. It may indeed come down to a kicking game. Whitehaven's special teams are pretty good in that regard. The Whitehaven kicker may not have the Oakland kicker's range ... but he's pretty good. He's definitely improved throughout the season. Now, he's kicking with confidence!

Edited by kwc