Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Just curious, I never saw any of the Ravenwood vs Whitehaven games either year. So my question is, did they stop the run either year? And also did the Haven have a back up plan if they're run didn't work?

2014, the Best QB that has came through Whitehaven in the last 20 years had arguably the worst game of his career. He turned the ball over like 5-6 himself after having one of the best seasons I'd ever seen from a Whitehaven QB, throwing and Running (He's currently at Jackson St). It wasn't anything Ravenwood did in that game to me. Jordan Williams had those big sleeves on, not pulled up to his elbow and fumbled the ball at some bad spots and he threw a few interceptions while pressing the action instead of just RUNNING the ball when they had those predictable pass plays we were calling covered.

2015, OMG... Bruh, the Defense played like some champs BUT the offense squandered a few chances we had to blow that game open in the first half. The turning point was Special teams. After pretty much DOMINATING the 1st half and going up only 13-3 with a little less than a minute left in the half (it should have been 21-3 but RW had a goalline stand, see why that was ignant later) we decided to kick the ball off "DEEP," which wasn't very deep to Chris Rowland (mind you I literally Told KWC this was about to happen before it did while we were in the stands). Well he promptly took it to the house allowing RW to go into halftime not feeling beat down as they were with a score of 13-10... As we started the 2nd half RW got down the field, were stopped, kicked a 55 yard FG and tied it up. From that point forward it seemed as if the same offense that put up over 150 rushing yards in the 1st half STAYED in the dang blasted locker room. Mind you we had a pretty decent #2 WR that was 6'4"being checked by a 5'6" CB for RW and we only threw like 2 fades at him. ONE was caught for a TD. The RW coaches took lil dude out after that happened but they eventually put him back in on the same 6'4" WR. For the LIFE OF ME IDK WHY WE DIDN'T CHECK FADE WHEN THAT HAPPENED... BTW our best offensive player was #1 Kerrick Jones (He's at Navy now), he was double covered most of the night but the OC could have came up with at least 2 plays at halftime to get him out of the double coverage  and get him the ball in space or down the field but that didn't happen either.

Final Answer. Real Answer. I was at both, sober enough to see what WE did to kill ourselves even though the second matchup was more about what RW did as opposed to the first where we KILLED OURSELVES! They made some great halftime adjustments in 2015  <_<  :angry:  

LOOKS LIKE ERRBODY HAS TO PAY TO WATCH THE FINALS ON THAT AWFUL NFHS NETWORK. DONT SEE WHERE ITS ON TV OR AM I OVERLOOKING SOMETHING?

Nashville – All games WUXP MyTV30  (MyNetwork)
Memphis – All games WLMT CW30 (CW)
Knoxville – All games MyVLT (MyNetwork)
Chattanooga – All Games MyTV Chattanooga EFLI (MyNetwork)
Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyNetwork) on Friday & Saturday only
Jackson – All games JEA Cable EPlus TV6

Games will also be available (live and on-demand) on the NFHS Network.

Nashville – All games WUXP MyTV30 (MyNetwork)

Memphis – All games WLMT CW30 (CW)

Knoxville – All games MyVLT (MyNetwork)

Chattanooga – All Games MyTV Chattanooga EFLI (MyNetwork)

Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyNetwork) on Friday & Saturday only

Jackson – All games JEA Cable EPlus TV6

Games will also be available (live and on-demand) on the NFHS Network.

GOTCHA THANKS!

#22 is a very good player but he is not the same type of player #27 is for maryville...More of a sideline to sideline running you down from behind kind of Linebacker....

One player is already committed to an SEC Program... The Other is hoping to get offered by a particular ACC program in hopes of being able to commit...

One is the Current 6A Mr. Football Winner... The Other isn't...

The next level and current level says one is better than the other but it's nice to see everyone else's preference!

RESPECT DA HAVEN 

Edited by BlackHavenSenator