Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I asked Murphy one time at a Bluecross Bowl about Roy. He told me he knew Roy and that he aggravated the stew out of him. He also said if anyone asks if he knew Roy the answer was going to be NO from now on. That was at the 2009 state championship game when I asked him. 

That was the game that Murphy man was dressed like The Exorcist and the Pirates exorcised those Red Devils from Jo Byrns.

2 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

Roy,

I emailed Murphy about his magazine yesterday and asked him if he knew you. I told him you said you were good buddies with him. He told me he didn't know a Roy Dillard. What kind of mess is this? I told you to tell him to put WB in his poll this year and come to find out you dont know him. You made a fool of me. I guarantee you it made me real mad. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

You have to win more than a couple games a year to get on Murphy's pole.  He doesn't just let anybody on it.

28 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You have to win more than a couple games a year to get on Murphy's pole.  He doesn't just let anybody on it.

I guarantee ya that Shadowens man has had those boys exercising since last November. He also got the booster club to build a wall to keep that Rankin man from slithering in and stealing our players.  I guarantee you it was making him real mad. That Shadowens man has his players and they are in shape now. I guarantee you that Shadowens man and the Govs are going to win a mess of games this year and Murphy will regret not putting them in his poll. You think im jokin but im not.

Edited by TheGuvna

1 hour ago, TheGuvna said:

I guarantee ya that Shadowens man has had those boys exercising since last November. He also got the booster club to build a wall to keep that Rankin man from slithering in and stealing our players.  I guarantee you it was making him real mad. That Shadowens man has his players and they are in shape now. I guarantee you that Shadowens man and the Govs are going to win a mess of games this year and Murphy will regret not putting them in his poll. You think im jokin but im not.

I like the name change Guvna.  

Roy would say them boys need to chase chickens.

12 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

Roy,

I emailed Murphy about his magazine yesterday and asked him if he knew you. I told him you said you were good buddies with him. He told me he didn't know a Roy Dillard. What kind of mess is this? I told you to tell him to put WB in his poll this year and come to find out you dont know him. You made a fool of me. I guarantee you it made me real mad. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I looked at Murphys pole and that Shadowens man is way down on Murphys pole.   Grider is above him.  I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Shadowens man has only won 4 games in two years.  What kind of mess is this? You better not be talking about that Rankin man or you will make him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

17 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

I guarantee you that Shadowens man had those boys do every Richard Simmons workout tape ever made. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? Richard Simmons? No wonder that durn Shadowens man cant win a durn game.  This Richard Simmons mess is for old people like me.  Those young fellars need to be chasing chickens so they can get real fast.  You cant get real fast doing Richard Simmons mess.  You think im joking but im not.