Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

We won't be playing everyone in the valley next season. The schedule is going to look somewhat different.

Losing Grundy will not be much of a loss from the schedule right now.  The only other possible one to drop out will be Pikevuhl.  Playing Whitwuhl is a mandate and playing Jasper is a moral imperative.  I think Sequatichie is likely.

Losing Grundy will not be much of a loss from the schedule right now. The only other possible one to drop out will be Pikevuhl. Playing Whitwuhl is a mandate and playing Jasper is a moral imperative. I think Sequatichie is likely.

It will be very interesting to see the schedule come together outside of the region games and the normal out of Region opponents Marion, Sequatchie and Boyd.

2017-2021 should be another great run for Sp. That Jr high team was probably one of the most dominant Jr high teams I've seen. The size of the line for that age doesn't come around often. I am curious on Sanders coming in as a freshman I definitely see him being on the field somewhere just not sure if it will be at Qb. It wouldn't surprise me though the kid will be a special player

There will be a few surprises. Definitely new teams to the schedule from years past.

I don't know about our schedule yet have seen Whitwell's schedule.  They are playing Boyd, Bledsoe, Signal Mountain, Polk County, Cannon County and Trousdale out of region.  I know that a couple of those teams are down and a couple aren't that great but that's a big step up for them compared to what they have done lately when scheduling opponents. 

I don't know about our schedule yet have seen Whitwell's schedule. They are playing Boyd, Bledsoe, Signal Mountain, Polk County, Cannon County and Trousdale out of region. I know that a couple of those teams are down and a couple aren't that great but that's a big step up for them compared to what they have done lately when scheduling opponents.

So does that mean Marion isnt back on the schedule? Was looking forward to playing them again. Whitwell will really improve if the coach stays there, looks like he is challenging them. I hear marion is having trouble filling theirs out, with whitwell not being on it that leaves 4 games to fill with seq and sp added.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

So does that mean Marion isnt back on the schedule? Was looking forward to playing them again. Whitwell will really improve if the coach stays there, looks like he is challenging them. I hear marion is having trouble filling theirs out, with whitwell not being on it that leaves 4 games to fill with seq and sp added.

Whitwell isn't playing Marion. Grundy isn't playing Marion, Whitwell, or SP. Edited by TheAmbassador