Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

Whitwell isn't playing Marion. Grundy isn't playing Marion, Whitwell, or SP.

i knew that marion wasnt scheduling grundy since they wanted to play everything but football but i figured whitwell would be back. we might as well play trousdale as a preview of the playoffs. I wonder if we will venture down in ga in mathis old stomping ground. Also, i wish we would schedule nj, i know they only played nine games i think this year so they also have an opening i think. Probably just wishful thinking, but it will be interesting to see the Pirate and Warrior schedule.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

i knew that marion wasnt scheduling grundy since they wanted to play everything but football but i figured whitwell would be back. we might as well play trousdale as a preview of the playoffs. I wonder if we will venture down in ga in mathis old stomping ground. Also, i wish we would schedule nj, i know they only played nine games i think this year so they also have an opening i think. Probably just wishful thinking, but it will be interesting to see the Pirate and Warrior schedule.

Yes, several new teams on both schedules.

I don't know about our schedule yet have seen Whitwell's schedule.  They are playing Boyd, Bledsoe, Signal Mountain, Polk County, Cannon County and Trousdale out of region.  I know that a couple of those teams are down and a couple aren't that great but that's a big step up for them compared to what they have done lately when scheduling opponents. 

tough

I don't know about our schedule yet have seen Whitwell's schedule. They are playing Boyd, Bledsoe, Signal Mountain, Polk County, Cannon County and Trousdale out of region. I know that a couple of those teams are down and a couple aren't that great but that's a big step up for them compared to what they have done lately when scheduling opponents.

Trousdale will be one of the favorites in 2a imo

Old Pirate says the break room was chatty this morning. OP read about Signal looking to break away & create their own school district. Figure cousin Lester was right when them Eagle nest fellers was confronted with the realization the eagle studding weren't as powerful as they claimed. This talk about the Pirates playing Signal is confusing cept a good gate for both. Old Pirate says them SM fellers is searching fer another eagle trainer. Figure theys hoping to somehow get a school district with open borders too! Point here is SM will rapidly return to a local powerhouse if theys gets the proper bus routes & take a lessen learned to avoid SOS. BTW, Expect bus routes to drop off both sides on the mountain!