Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

as Booger sayd in that other one

thought he was goin to UTC there for a minute or so.......Rankin gets a raise and now becomes the highest paid coach in the state......Squatchys Cane becomes a rebal

.when you peak and your start to look over into the next valley; its time to look for another hill.

Booger just sayin 1lg090yodel.gif

Hunt maybe .. dont see Rang or Rosser ..... Rang ( right or wrong ..baggage) and Rosser ( Rebels and rebel flag ??) Naw .... maybe Cane Ballard at Greeneville is a candidate ... and some past Maryville assistants that are coaching still ... will see what kind response from Middle TN  

Can you or any other Rebel fan provide a pic of Coach Rosser???

What is the deal? Yes he is black. Coach Upton at Maryville is black. Jeffery Booker was an assistant coach volunteer for a couple of season. This is stupid.

This is the deal, the same way Alabama passed on a more qualified Sly Croom for Mike Shula average coaching self I am wondering out loud would the Maryville Red Rebels, with their appreciation for the Confederate Flag, be willing to let a Brother lead their program? Knowing PEOPLE from East TN the way I know them I think this is a fair question that the good people in that area can answer without getting all bent out of shape. This society is what it is. Let's stop trying to pretend that the BlackHavenSenator is making up red herrings. So if you, RW87, or anyone else that knows the program and its ins and outs would like to speak on what I'm wondering, please do, I'd love to hear your opinion, IF NOT, just skip my reasonable thoughts. It's no big deal but tadvols (sp?) put it out there and I'm willing to follow up with some questions. Thanks in advance   :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  

Did you not watch the 4A State Championship Game? I thought you supported all them Memphis teams. The HC for Knox Central is Rosser.

I had no idea that the non-Memphis Team had a Black coach. I was too busy enjoying the Memphis State Final invitational and kickin' it with MY people to be concerned about anything that wasn't in between the white lines or in the Home/Memphis Stands to be honest.