Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

Congratulations to Coach Quarles!!! gotta be an awesome feeling for him goin back to his college alma mater!! 

make Brandon Waters HC-most important position on the staff is the strength and conditioning coach!! 

we will miss GQ but...............da red rebels will be all right!!! Maryville's excellence is in the total program from peewees to varsity-the program ain't going anywhere!! FEED THE DOG & MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!!

GQ is one of the finest men I have ever known. I am very thankful for his influence in my family. He is one of the few high school coaches ready and capable of immediate success on the college level. I am excited to see what he does.

That said, Derek Hunt is the right pick to replace him. Yes he is young, but there are few that know GQs offense better than him. Most importantly, Coach Hunt embodies the very same characteristics that Rebel fans have come to expect - character, honor and integrity.

Blue Skies George!

GQ is one of the finest men I have ever known. I am very thankful for his influence in my family. He is one of the few high school coaches ready and capable of immediate success on the college level. I am excited to see what he does.

That said, Derek Hunt is the right pick to replace him. Yes he is young, but there are few that know GQs offense better than him. Most importantly, Coach Hunt embodies the very same characteristics that Rebel fans have come to expect - character, honor and integrity.

Blue Skies George!

+1

Edited by OldRebel2