Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

George can't be replaced. Simple as that. It's just not possible. That said, Maryville should be just fine (a staff with five ex-head coaches surely has some knowledge of the game). I've seen a lot of good names to take over as head coach in this thread, and I would honestly be very surprised if it didn't come from within. Best of luck whatever happens.

I'm a little confused.  What role is GQ taking with Furman?  Saw someone else announced as offensive coordinator.  Will he be a position coach or special teams coordinator?

Guys like him are very, very hard to replace.  Hope he's super successful and moves up the college coaching ranks quickly.  What an amazing record he put together.

I think I understand what you're saying however my understanding doesn't seem to be well liked for some reason. I wonder why? You seem to be simply pointing out a fact , I add some context or ask a question and folks asking me to move along like I'm the one that created these conditions LOL

BHS  ... I think Rosser is a great individual and a coach ... my point was that at some point either from Rosser or a player or a parent or a fan  .. I could see where the word Rebels or the Rebel flag would cause a stir ... I myself Do not consider it a racial thing .. I dont know Coach Rosser's veiw on it .. all I was stating is that Maryville more than likely would not travel that road just for the simple fact of the possibility of something ... Rosser I know is a first class person and is well liked by all at Central and I know the other schools in Knox Co have the utmost respect there too .... I think he would be a good choice anywhere period ..... 

George can't be replaced. Simple as that. It's just not possible. That said, Maryville should be just fine (a staff with five ex-head coaches surely has some knowledge of the game). I've seen a lot of good names to take over as head coach in this thread, and I would honestly be very surprised if it didn't come from within. Best of luck whatever happens.

We tried to tell em, bruh

Does Stars do anything different when crootin a coach instead of a player? Does everything still revolve around garbage service?

sx thait wood be a big ole naggative...Christmas afternoon weal bee bizzy fer ole STARS and momma gettin' tha boxes and rappin' paypurs lined upp inn frunt ov thair hawses.....So goodur garbige servuss haz hit's own row.....Goodur corches like goodur garbige servuss....Saim fer goodur playurs....We haiv addid a seccund unit two hep on Christmas ov tha evenun..... :popcorneater:

2d2a5af4-38de-11e6-a043-fd9d6a5f82ae-102